• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction Thread....STEELERS at Broncos

21-10 for the 2-0 surging Steelers!!!!

1) Fields
2) 127 and GP breaks 100
3) yes foot the bill, no eat the desert right there if it looks good…no shame, and does a a trio of bears on a peyote high square dance…always

No prize

Last edited:
No Prize

Good guys 19 Bad guys- 10.

Harris
I need to know at what age approx you were.
If 25 or Under- yes no yes at 18 or below I would have tried to bang the wind if it was blowing the right way.
if over 25 yes no no

Steelers 22
Broncos 17

Tie Breakers
1) Fields runs one in
2) George Pickens and Calvin Austin3 = 85
3) This is a 3 part question, year 2018, answer as if you are me as I'd just met this chick and went on 1st date, yes or no with added commentary if needed
...... A) Yes, you pay
...... B) Yes, get it to go
...... C) Give her copious amount or rum, smear the dessert into the crack of her ***, when she wakes up the next morning tell her that her anal game was superb .

No Prize

Good guys 19 Bad guys- 10.

Harris
I need to know at what age approx you were.
If 25 or Under- yes no yes at 18 or below I would have tried to bang the wind if it was blowing the right way.
if over 25 yes no no

WhoAley ****, cover your *** on the tie breaker, but know I will count accordingly in such a way that you may come out favorably should the Tie Break go all the way to round 26………………….

Salute the nation

In a game eerily reminscent of The Tebowing, Bo Nix enjoys his coming out party with a 14 point explosion in the 2nd quarter to break open a battle of 3 and outs leading the Denver Broncos to a 20-9 victory over the Tomlins.

Last edited:
Us....24
Them...16

1. Harris
2. 132
3. No...yes...

No Prize

Steelers 20
Broncs 6
Not buying the national expert majority picking the Broncs. The Broncs right tackle McGlinchey is going to get schooled by TJ. He was a weak spot for them last week making their rookie QB's job even harder. We can run on them...ball possession is the ticket. Fields scores a running TD and so does Najee. Pickens will be almost nullified, Muth and Najee will be key.

Bo Nix was terrible last week. The Bronco WRs don't scare me. Denver's OL is better than Atlanta's and Nix is mobile unlike peg leg Cousins.

If this was in Pittsburgh, it would be an easy win but Tomlin is horrible outside the eastern time zone.

Hoping for the best

Steelers 20
Broncos 16

But that time zone thing is real. Lots of loses to bad teams.

20-13 good guys

1) Who score the first rushing TD - Warren
2) George Pickens and Calvin Austin3 combined receiving yards - 142
3) This is a 3 part question, year 2018, answer as if you are me as I'd just met this chick and went on 1st date, yes or no with added commentary if needed
...... A) As the guy, do you pay for everything ? yes
...... B) She ordered high $$$$$ desert $$$$ ate one bite and didn't like it, do you ask for a to go box ? Don't care
...... C) Due to her entitlement and knowing there will be NO 2nd date, do you try to score anyways..............? No

Many more bad memories than good for the good guys in the Mile High...

Denver's running game shines.... including Bo Nix's legs..

Steelers offense continues to look....well very offensive.

Mile High mule's - 20
Good guys that play bad in Denver = 13

No Prize

Steelers 20
Broncs 6
Not buying the national expert majority picking the Broncs. The Broncs right tackle McGlinchey is going to get schooled by TJ. He was a weak spot for them last week making their rookie QB's job even harder. We can run on them...ball possession is the ticket. Fields scores a running TD and so does Najee. Pickens will be almost nullified, Muth and Najee will be key.

Tie breakers SIR

Salute the nation

Steelers 24

Broncos 17

Tie Breakers: *** u me Steelers players Oh .... eh ( write bigger next time us Canadians have poor eyesight )

Justin Fields

#14 + #19 = 33 x 4 yds = 132 total yards obviously

In what world could you score a 1st date ???

hype pathetically speaking

A) pay up
B) one bite of an expensive dessert ........ order her box better be ready to go so you can get your just desserts later
C) if you ain't still trying ....you might as well be dying

Go Steelers

Last edited:
19-13 B&G

1) Najee
2) 93 receiving yards

3)Old School here. First date is on you.
4) Box it….slip a 20$ bill and ask for whipping cream and strawberries on the side.
5) I’m not dead yet…..of course I’d give it a shot. After all it would be an insult to her if I didn’t!
And of course this is where the whipping cream and strawberries come into play. I mean,what women in her right mind can resist that?

It is up to you if you want to tally the no prize participants. Maybe for ***** and giggles?

👏

Like I said, I’ll come up with something creative ?????

Salute the nation

Sorry about that. And I apologize for making your job a little harder. I had never read that first long post you had where you talked about writing 'No Prize' till today.
No biggie all good.👏

Many more bad memories than good for the good guys in the Mile High...

Denver's running game shines.... including Bo Nix's legs..

Steelers offense continues to look....well very offensive.

Mile High mule's - 20
Good guys that play bad in Denver = 13
Well I had the Steelers point total spot on ..

In the singing voice of WC Fields …
“Thank heavens for rookie QBs…”