• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction Thread....STEELERS at Broncos

Sorry about that. And I apologize for making your job a little harder. I had never read that first long post you had where you talked about writing 'No Prize' till today.

ABSOLUTELY no worries. Enter the prediction thread and keep on truckiN.

I enjoy your post(s) along the way and hope my humor isn’t o\to offending. !!!!

Salute the nation

Well I had the Steelers point total spot on ..

In the singing voice of WC Fields …
“Thank heavens for rookie QBs…”
People who pick the Steelers to score 20 or more are drunk.
Even my 16 point pick was optimistic.
This team isn't scoring more than 20 unless the D gets a pick 6.

Last edited:
iu

Quiet you

I think I got second place.

I was sober when I made mine. They could have easily had 20 to 23 if they would have stopped shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

I was sober when I made mine. They could have easily had 20 to 23 if they would have stopped shooting themselves in the foot over and over.
That’s why I don’t pick them to score more than 20.

OK fellow prediction thread participants...........

NO tie breakers need for the winner, but two tied for 2nd

Winner Winner but no chicken dinner
Congratulations to the undisputed champion of week 2
MeanJim with a defferential of 4 (will need you to PM slash or myself your address so as slash can get prize out to you)

2nd place tie between two of the roughest toughest hombres this side of the Atlantic ocean, a 6 yard receiving difference
Sarge gets the honors with a grand 2nd-place prize of getting to virtually suit up and get a chance to be our 1st rushing TD
Ron Burgundy gets to scream loudly in the privacy of his own home

4th place mightyguru wins an all expense paid ticket to ride on the O'l Chittychitty bangbang car, he just has to dream the ride while sleeping.....

NOW the R-E-A-L answers to the 3rd tie-breaker 3-part question
3) This is a 3 part question, year 2018, answer as if you are me as I'd just met this chick and went on 1st date, yes or no with added commentary if needed
...... A) As the guy, do you pay for everything ?
...... B) She ordered high $$$$$ desert $$$$ ate one bite and didn't like it, do you ask for a to go box ?
...... C) Due to her entitlement and knowing there will be NO 2nd date, do you try to score anyways..............?
Back story / information
First and foremost, I am a Gentleman who knows his value.
This was pre-covid 2018. I'd seen this chick a time or two and we kind of clicked, so I asked her out on a 1st date. I said the name of restaurant (im in small town, not a lot of choices, reasonable price) for a relaxed meal. She said yes and we set the time / day etc.

When I picked her up, the first thing out of her mouth was " I want to go to _______ restaurant", not a hello or nothing. This new place was a town over(20 miles and very spendy ). I said OK but red flag popped up in my mind.

Get there and I order a reasonable meal, she goes pretty high end........ still ok. During the meal, she took two different phone calls and texted often. She said she was full, until the waiter came and then she ordered the expensive desert. One bite and didn't like, took a pic and texted it to someone.

3-A Because I am a gentleman, I did pay for the entire meal / date.

3-B I know my value and did get a to-go box

3-C NOT a chance in hell I'd want to share spit with an entitled ***** such as this. In fact, I bee-lined straight back to home town and realized she only lived about three blocks from the post office. I said I'm going to get my mail and asked her to walk in (24hr access to PO box) with me, she did. On the way out I said "Hey you, you only live a few blocks away,..... so you can walk home on your own............................. and turned on my heal and walked away. Had she not taken frivolous phone calls, texted way to much, made me feel is was a privilege to be out with her, things would have been different, but live and learn. It's a different world out there, even back then it was turning.

NO prize winner
1st Gildong Sack He gets the phone number of the 1st date chick.......................................
2nd BLITZ he just gets to dream of the 1st date chick
3rd FiJi Mariner get a full 3lb cube of Peyote Air Dropped in his vicinity (sometimes it pays to be last)

THANKS to all who participated

PS

Honorable mention to both Badcat (post 28) and Steelmann (post 45) for their Tie-Break 3-C answer, best ever

Salute the nation