• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction thread....STEELERS at falcons

are the tie breakers just for Steeler total rushing yards and Steeler team sacks ??

Dude, Those are amateurish questions,……… WTF…. Do you live in Canada ?

Yes brother

Salute the nation

Steelers 23
Falcos 20
Rush yards 86
Sacks 3
Boobs 36 DD

iu

He said boobs

If only Coolie was.

“Pound Sand and Gravel”, “Diaper and Bottle Etiquette”, both had articles on Coolie, but nothing was mentioned about Wit.

Walter’s Football and Huston Athletics banned his presence from their facilities, He’s been going to the Huston Games under disguise as a normal, adult-under-garment diaper wearing individual.

Currently his night classes of “Self-Help, beat the addiction” has posted on their web-site “All are welcomed” so he has been making some headway.

BUT, just for the record, he the funnest ever to go cruising with as long as he is riding in the back of LS10 and we don’t go through any food drive through s.

Salute the nation

Starting Center is out; starting guard is out. Starting QB is nursing an injury but will likely play. OL is key to this season and they haven't shown much in preseason. We get off to a slow start and Atlanta waxes us 20 - 13. Total rushing yards 75; 3 team sacks.

A tie would be awesome because then Shades would only need 8 wins.
The spread is Falcons -3 and the home team automatically gets 3 so Vegas is essentially predicting a tie.
BTW I’m giggling up my sleeve at all of you predicting the Steelers to score more than 20. That’s only gonna happen if the D gets a pick 6.

Starting Center is out; starting guard is out. Starting QB is nursing an injury but will likely play. OL is key to this season and they haven't shown much in preseason. We get off to a slow start and Atlanta waxes us 20 - 13. Total rushing yards 75; 3 team sacks.
Where are you seeing that our starting C is out??? Frazier was not on the report yesterday...

But, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Russ will probably be a game time decision, but, if it were me, I'm sitting him until he's back at 100%. Tissue/muscle injuries only get worse as it cools off, so...

New QBs/OC and mostly a new OL and a better overall defense than last year.

Watch that get hyped and enjoy the game.

Steelers 31
Dirty Birds 18

Rushing total = 167
Sacks = 4 or more
Long nipples don't equate to breasts (ask @DBS1970). Breast size = 28AA

Where are you seeing that our starting C is out??? Frazier was not on the report yesterday...

But, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Russ will probably be a game time decision, but, if it were me, I'm sitting him until he's back at 100%. Tissue/muscle injuries only get worse as it cools off, so...

New QBs/OC and mostly a new OL and a better overall defense than last year.

Watch that get hyped and enjoy the game.

Steelers 31
Dirty Birds 18

Rushing total = 167
Sacks = 4 or more
Long nipples don't equate to breasts (ask @DBS1970). Breast size = 28AA
The starting center was Nate Herbig until the injury and they have to plug in a rookie. OK, now Frazier IS the starting Center.

The starting center was Nate Herbig until the injury and they have to plug in a rookie. OK, now Frazier IS the starting Center.
He was only a starter in pencil. There was rumblings that was about to change prior to that injury. Frazier was at least going to get close looks with the first team offense.

23-Dirty Birds
20- B&G

141 rushing
5-sacks.

36 c
High school boobies…..the mystique….i remember it well. I should have spent much more time studying than chasing after those boobies.

Edit- Forgot to say…..Thanks Slash and Drink!

The Falcons beat writer was just on 93.7 this morning and is predicting a Steelers win.

He was only a starter in pencil. There was rumblings that was about to change prior to that injury. Frazier was at least going to get close looks with the first team offense.
Virtually all Tomlin depth charts begin with the vet etched in over a rookie

In this case the rookie had to pass through the turnstile to get the job, but it was obviously going to happen very quickly imo

Calling Herbig a “starter” is a very generous assessment of his skills

Steelers 22
Falcons 26
132 rushing yards
4 sacks
36C (@) (@)