• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction thread....STEELERS at falcons

I thought I read somewhere that Arthur Smith wants to hang 40 on his old team. NO CHANCE IN HELL! I think Cousins and BiJan Robinson might be too much to handle for the Steelers. This is going to be an interesting game for George Pickens....the last time he was in Atlanta he has 0 receptions on 1 target and had a complete emotional meltdown on the sidelines. As a #1 WR he's going to need to conduct himself a little better today. I think the Falcons suprise the Steelers as we see confusion and weakness in the Steelers secondary today. Falcons 31 - 17 Steelers

Steelers, 13-10

1) Total Rushing yards Steelers 101, falcons 127
2) Team total sacks 4
3) Bust measurement of the Williams girl (she was a treat), I dated in High School (then, not now). 32A

I thought I read somewhere that Arthur Smith wants to hang 40 on his old team. NO CHANCE IN HELL! I think Cousins and BiJan Robinson might be too much to handle for the Steelers. This is going to be an interesting game for George Pickens....the last time he was in Atlanta he has 0 receptions on 1 target and had a complete emotional meltdown on the sidelines. As a #1 WR he's going to need to conduct himself a little better today. I think the Falcons suprise the Steelers as we see confusion and weakness in the Steelers secondary today. Falcons 31 - 17 Steelers
I'm going to be delusional, tow the company line, and say that somehow our D plays out of their minds enough to hold. They make some big splash plays and keep this low scoring. Keep that leg warmed up Boz.
Steelers 16
Falcons 10

OKI, WINNER and Losers

Congratulations to Gildong Sack with a differential of 2 (pitt 16 - 10)
PM myself or slash your mailing address as you win the prize

2nd place winners ( Papa filled out the tie breakers) differential of 3
Papa Lazarou
black and gold apex
PRIZE : each get a one hand same side 3 second Virtual boob feel from high-school girl, Larzarou gets to chose which hand /same side

3rd place winners (NO tie breakers as it's a free for all at this point) differential of 5
Measn Jim / JMM / steelhurt / badcat
PRIZE: They get the satisfaction of knowing they were all wrong on the #3 tie breaker question

Tie Breaker Answers
1 = 137
2 = 1

3 = Ah, the anticipated answer................... A Gentleman never talks about such intimate details, but lets just say our two Moderators
----- Coolie and Lunar are substantial in their body odor and knowledge of high-school chicks.
answers ranged from---- it was a dude all the way to 42aaa, how do you measure a training bra, long nipples don't equate to bra size............... sick B astards

THANKS to all who played and looking forward to getting Prediction thread out tomorrow

(special NOTE, Winner announced Tuesday and new prediction thread wednesday, sooner if I can. I posted that wrong on original post. Thanks for your patience)

PS brush up on you etiquette procedures on who and what, in the dating world, while out in the LUXURY S10

Salute the nation