• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Okay, Which One Of You Was This?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

The leftists hate us. It is okay to hate them back.
She said that her personal Twitter was about mystery novels and Pittsburgh sports teams.

She said that her personal Twitter was about mystery novels and Pittsburgh sports teams.
Yeah and clearly it wasn't. It was about her hatred of normal Americans and normal American traditions and morals. We will be in a shooting war with people like her soon if there is not a peaceful separation.

I am that team. I cam in like a wrecking ball.

She said it's about Pittsburgh Sports teams, didn't say she was a fan of them - maybe she hates Pittsburgh Sports Teams so much she has to spew that hatred on her Twitter along with her political hatred.

This man is not wrong. She is a two-faced, agenda driven scum bag. However, she is part of the current process, that all the youtubes in the universe won't stop.

It's too late. These people think that they are the fountains of virtue, and the rest of us are just blind to their greatness. They won't stop. It's too late.

This man is not wrong. She is a two-faced, agenda driven scum bag. However, she is part of the current process, that all the youtubes in the universe won't stop.

It's too late. These people think that they are the fountains of virtue, and the rest of us are just blind to their greatness. They won't stop. It's too late.

Yep. The only way I stay sane is to remember this heartwarming advice:

By
Uplifting
Youth
Always
Make
More
Optimists