• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Omnibus Bill

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
This massive bill will likely go to the Senate in a day or two, 4,000 to 6,000 pages long with at least 3,000 earmarks in it.
No one could have possibly read it all.

Anywho, I left a message for both of my Senators asking that they vote no, and look forward to their auto reply.

If you want, (202) 224-3121 is the Capital switchboard. I got through easily.

Doubt it makes any difference, but if enough people call it may, naive as that sounds.

Post-plandemic, sky-high inflation, looming recession, a true crisis at our southern border, ever-increasing deficit, the U.S. on the brink of a culture war...

Yeah... this is the perfect time to put all kinds of earmarks into a spending bill! You can't make this stuff up. Washington is beyond broken... it is corrupt to the bone.

And if you don't get nauseous/dizzy/outraged after reading the following, your head is in the sand:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/dec/21/congress-big-spending-bill-create-nancy-pelosi-fed/

They are as irresponsible as a drunken sailor on a two day pass.

We're ******. Enjoy what you have earned (or pilfered off the work of others,,,yeah you know who I'm talking about Mr T)..It's all going away soon and there's not a god-damned thing you're going to be able to do about it but protect what's yours. Some will fare better than others...

I cant believe what I am reading from yall! dont you care about gender study for our military or Jordan being able to protect its border?

IMO, the entire bill should be read out loud, closed captioned with sign language interpreters and televised on C-SPAN so every American has the opportunity to see where and how our taxpayer money is being spent.

IMO, the entire bill should be read out loud, closed captioned with sign language interpreters and televised on C-SPAN so every American has the opportunity to see where and how our taxpayer money is being spent.

It would take Nancy Piglosi 5 years and 30 gallons of vodka to read it.

Also add in who added what to the bill so we hear all of the porkers live on tv

well, it passed. On to Biden for his signature.

"load up on guns, bring your friends
it's fun to lose and to pretend"

And with no response to my request from either Senator, shocking, I know.
amPiAua.jpg

8lXR0vv.png

FDgV43k.jpg

I told you all, and so many others, that after the fixed mid term election, the economy being destroyed was the number one focus of these scum bags. It's here, and they are not done. From here it gets nuts faster than a luxury S10 can break down.

Buckle up, all. It's about to get actively crazy. Everything you have seen up until now has been practice.

They are as irresponsible as a drunken sailor on a two day pass.
Hey, as a former sailor, I resent that. When we ran out of money we quit spending and went back to the ship.

A true reflection of just how far the population has downgraded.The people they repeatedly put into office to their own detriment, to the future of the country's downfall.

A bunch of very old corrupted to core representatives who have a very short life cycle left on this planet and care nothing about the future consequences of their actions. They're setting the country on a path far away from its constitutionally intended purposes. Yet here we are near 33 trillion in debt and a soul that's been sold to the communists through ideology and commerce.

They thought the Titanic was unsinkable, well there's an iceberg dead ahead...

Some websites out there claim that the average empire lasts 250 years.

Hmmm... 1776 + 250 years = 2026

Yes it's averaged around 200 years or so. I don't know about you, but I've seen nothing that leads me to believe some very trying times are not ahead. So much rot has been revealed in the last 14 years it almost appears like it can't be saved. It's hard to counter corruption that's firmly entrenched in places that elections don't touch.