• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On to round two

Just like the COVID thread, you incorrectly ran your mouth, I called you on it, and now the spin/deflect/subject change comes.
I read your article. Cool article from a Bears fan page.
In all the examples, not one of them is the following year’s first rounder for that current year’s second rounder……which is EXACTLY what I said would be lunacy and never happens.
Get back to Googling to prove I’m right and you’re wrong…….dipshit.

Yeah, I'm on NFL Network today. ESPN was yesterday...

AND

What will tomorrow tomorrow bring————————

I hear yaz berm, either one for to long would make one want to get drunk.!!!

Salute the nation

Corley (WR) from Western KY could very well be one of the 3rd round picks.

I just keep feeling like Omar will make a trade for our receiver. Aiyuk is a good one but man you’re talking a very expensive contract. Maybe they try for Deebo Samuel who I really like and I think would be less expensive to sign. Or they turn to Denver for Sutton but something has to be brewing here.

I really thought the Steelers wouldnt double dip the Oline in the top 2 rounds.. I just ultimately love how the draft played out cause i think it sort of forced their hand..

Now i am worried about three places on the team. The secondary , wr, and DL depth... honestly im not sure we need anything else...

The only WR i like in this range is Corley. If he's gone, get somebody like Tahj Washington late. He's a fit with Smith's offense.

I really thought the Steelers wouldnt double dip the Oline in the top 2 rounds.. I just ultimately love how the draft played out cause i think it sort of forced their hand..

Now i am worried about three places on the team. The secondary , wr, and DL depth... honestly im not sure we need anything else...
another ILB couldn't hurt given the way the Steeler ILBs love to get hurt

We have the remaining picks to address these concerns. We have an A+ in the draft so far...

1jo9hv.jpg
Nassib is a rainbow warrior. I