• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On to round two

Punter is always an option. No?

Detroit may have a big crowd, but their draft presentation seems lacking compared to other cities. When Nashville and Philly hosted, it looked like a carnival. Detroit just looks like a bunch of people in a parking lot.

Detroit may have a big crowd, but their draft presentation seems lacking compared to other cities. When Nashville and Philly hosted, it looked like a carnival. Detroit just looks like a bunch of people in a parking lot.
Can’t imagine what Green Bay will look like next year.
A cow pasture?

Just like the COVID thread, you incorrectly ran your mouth, I called you on it, and now the spin/deflect/subject change comes.
I read your article. Cool article from a Bears fan page.
In all the examples, not one of them is the following year’s first rounder for that current year’s second rounder……which is EXACTLY what I said would be lunacy and never happens.
Get back to Googling to prove I’m right and you’re wrong…….dipshit.
Your chapped *** got schooled. Now go back to claiming the Covid vaccine has killed 17 million and the FBI is carrying out mass shootings.