• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On to round two

so who do yall want the next Steeler pick to be?

New OC and our RBS have to have a mini chubby after the 1st 2 picks. time to hit up a dlineman?

calm this **** down. yinz killin' my buzz...
Buzz kill is being interrupted from watching the draft because you have to set up the TV for the nieces to watch Frozen. Then getting roped into helping the fiance move some furniture so the "guests" can be more comfortable.
That's a buzz kill.
Two guys arguing on the internet? That's the usual annoyance.

Buzz kill is being interrupted from watching the draft because you have to set up the TV for the nieces to watch Frozen. Then getting roped into helping the fiance move some furniture so the "guests" can be more comfortable.
That's a buzz kill.
Two guys arguing on the internet? That's the usual annoyance.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's a reach for the panthers. I wouldn't want to be a fan of that team

We are sounding like a bunch of off season fans, who are in 4th grade.

can you imagine if a video of the NFL draft somehow is the only Video that is found 300 years from now?

they would think our ancestors were ******* weird. dancing randomly, celebrating randomly , were just plain stupid.

I also have been drinking for awhile

Cowboys just picked Shrek!!!
I can't imagine why anyone would want to have Jerry Jones as a boss. Huge dollars for a few years, I guess, but sounds like dating a high maintenance chick.

can you imagine if a video of the NFL draft somehow is the only Video that is found 300 years from now?

they would think our ancestors were ******* weird. dancing randomly, celebrating randomly , were just plain stupid.

I also have been drinking for awhile
My kids all call me ******* weird now...it won't take that long, bro

Lots of WR left Wilson, franklin, McMillan and Baker.

Run on lbers, Trotter jr and Wilson still there

Two picks in the 3rd. See what the Steeleroonies do with them. Could have traded those picks to move up. None in the 5th, two in the 6th.

Cam Hart, CB - Notre Dame, 6'3", 208 lbs .... anyone know anything about him?