• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Operation Northwoods

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/

Do you understand its significance?

Our own govt. was plotting to kill Americans and blame it on Cuba so they could go to war.

Sound familiar?

If they were willing to do it then, what makes you think they wouldn't be willing to do it now. HINT: They are.

I hear the Batboy was Linden Larouches love child with the Area 51 aliens.

I hear the Batboy was Linden Larouches love child with the Area 51 aliens.

And I heard the US military is immoral, inhumane, criminal and sans honor. Plotting to murder Americans is just so honorable.

Whatever happened to the govt taking over the closed Walmarts at this time last year?

McNamara was an evil ******. I took a poly sci elective in college and we were directed to quotes from him outlining his strategy for Vietnam for Kennedy. These were published quotes. When most thought the only options were either go all in and win, or get the **** out; he suggested feeding Vietnam enough American soldiers to keep it going until Kennedy got re-elected and then make the call. Surprising now that any college course would take a course in that direction, but that was in the early 80s, before the progressive hold on universities was at the ridiculous level that it is now.

Last edited:
McNamara was an evil ******. I took a poly sci elective in college and we were directed to quotes from him outlining his strategy for Vietnam for Kennedy. These were published quotes. When most thought the only options were either go all in and win, or get the **** out; he suggested feeding Vietnam enough American soldiers to keep it going until Kennedy got re-elected and then make the call. Surprising now that any college course would take a course in that direction, but that was in the early 80s, before the progressive hold on universities was at the ridiculous level that it is now.

I watched the "Fog of War" that was a movie all from an interview with McNamara, and at the time, I was totally naive and bought his comments at face value. Since, I have woke up and realize the truth a lot more realizing things like Operation Northwoods and other actually committed false flags. When McNamara commented on the shady **** in 'Nam, he blames it on the "fog of war" including the made up false flag attack that launched the war, in the Gulf of Tonkin that never actually happened. "Oops, it was the fog of war's fault." He was an evil prick, playing with our troops lives as if they were meaningless. He tries to excuse some of the evil decisions by just saying, "We were wrong" and that is that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcAyzbMvF7k

Another feign.

574959_532977393394151_62018296_n.jpeg

I am beginning to believe that you, sir, are a government plant, to distract us from ... well, something. I don't know. BECAUSE OF THE DISTRACTIONS!!

574959_532977393394151_62018296_n.jpeg

I am beginning to believe that you, sir, are a government plant, to distract us from ... well, something. I don't know. BECAUSE OF THE DISTRACTIONS!!

I noticed something here. You went with ridicule but you didn't want to touch the subject of Operation Northwoods with a 10 foot pole. I wonder why that is? I don't understand what it would be like to avoid discovering the truth as a way of living.

He is right about this ... Northwoods was a real option... A lot of the things the anerican govt has done are totally terrible, but they dont usually admit stuff till everyone involved is dead and buried... The japanese also sent a declaration if war before pearl harbor... It was either intentionally or accidentally not communicated depending on whom you believe... Many wars were started by deception..and not just here... Most wars are started with lies to the public to get their backing