• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Orlando shooting a lie

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

Nothing adds up. Another false flag event.

Their story doesn't even make any sense at all.

They would have been carrying out bodies just drenched in blood. 50 people killed, another 50 shot, and there was no blood. Sure. Right.

How about the guy who was supposedly shot four times in the back with an AR 15 but a day later he is fine, sitting up in his hospital bed and said, "No bullets hit any organs."

Four rounds from a .233 in the back would cause massive damage, and no, the rounds would not simply pass through the body and exit, causing no significant damage. That is immense bull ****. After .233 rounds hit, they tumble and bounce all around. If ONE round simply passed through hitting no organs, would be lucky, but to have four rounds enter your back and do no damage? Impossible.

Nah. If it was a false flag event they would have pinned it on a white supremist, not a Muzzie.

Nah. If it was a false flag event they would have pinned it on a white supremist, not a Muzzie.

No, making us freak out over fear of Muzzie attacks is part of the agenda. They got to get us conditioned to fear Muzzies too, so we agree to continued was in the middle east. It's what the Zionists want, so that is what we get.

No, making us freak out over fear of Muzzie attacks is part of the agenda. They got to get us conditioned to fear Muzzies too, so we agree to continued was in the middle east. It's what the Zionists want, so that is what we get.

I don't think so because Hildebeast wants to greatly increase Muzzie immigration. It wouldn't make sense to make us fear Muzzies and then let more of them into the country. When there is another Muzzie terrorist incident even some of the 47% will put 2 and 2 together.

It really happened. Otherwise Wig would've let us know.

I'm beginning to believe that Pop is related to Jesse Ventura

36044989.jpg

On the intrawebz it said it was fake....

Their story doesn't even make any sense at all.

They would have been carrying out bodies just drenched in blood. 50 people killed, another 50 shot, and there was no blood. Sure. Right.

Don't understand your claim here. Are you saying that 49 people (the murderer does not count) were NOT killed? That in fact a different number of people were killed? That nobody was killed, and all of this was just made up?

If that is your contention, then you really need help.

I think POP's Sanity has left the building. I don't even find much of this amusing anymore. I did it sad that someone could actually believe this or worse just try to piss people off by pretending to.

I think POP is laboring under the belief that the Orlando shooting was staged by some organization linked to the government to steer the gun control initiative and that it wasn't a true radical islamic terrorist attack, nor an anti-LGBT attack.

I think POP is laboring under the belief that the Orlando shooting was staged by some organization linked to the government to steer the gun control initiative and that it wasn't a true radical islamic terrorist attack, nor an anti-LGBT attack.

I am still waiting for him to answer my question. He wrote,
Originally Posted by POP
Their story doesn't even make any sense at all. They would have been carrying out bodies just drenched in blood. 50 people killed, another 50 shot, and there was no blood. Sure. Right.

His statement suggests he does not believe that anybody was killed, i.e., "there was no blood."

If that is his claim, then is he saying nobody was killed? Less than 49 were killed? What?

I'd say if the government faked it, they would have made it some redneck not a Muslim guy.

His statement suggests he does not believe that anybody was killed, i.e., "there was no blood."

If that is his claim, then is he saying nobody was killed? Less than 49 were killed? What?

Anybody think that maybe the pics were too graphic to release?

There were 103 victims. It is strange that 50 were killed and 53 wounded, yet no pictures of even the wounded.

I don't deny that conspiracies occur, but why would they stage the killer as a Muslim loyal to ISIS? Makes no sense, should be a whitey.

We know a family that buried there son who was killed in the shooting . He is from the upstate and worked at a gym my daughter goes to for cheer. He was in town visiting friends. They brought his body home and had a funeral open casket. I did not attend but I know a few families that did.

There were 103 victims. It is strange that 50 were killed and 53 wounded, yet no pictures of even the wounded.

I don't deny that conspiracies occur, but why would they stage the killer as a Muslim loyal to ISIS? Makes no sense, should be a whitey.

Another reason for no pics is that the government and their accomplices in the Liberal media don't want to do anything that makes Muslims look bad and us right-wingers look right.

We know a family that buried there son who was killed in the shooting . He is from the upstate and worked at a gym my daughter goes to for cheer. He was in town visiting friends. They brought his body home and had a funeral open casket. I did not attend but I know a few families that did.

"Bullshit. That entire event was a show. The false flag Rothschild pseudo-government made up the family's son 25 year ago so that they could use him as a false flag victim."

/s POOP