• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Over/Under on Biden Presidency

Tell us what is not decent or honorable about Joe Biden. And no cheating, play fair. The fact he's the oldest elected President? That's the problem? Biden was Vice President for eight years, that's a known fact. Served for decades in Congress before that. That's makes him a loser? That's a demerit, in your view?

Is it the allegations regarding Biden being sold out to China? Or Hunter Biden's laptop, the nefarious business deals in Ukraine? Is that it? Salacious allegations pushed by OANN, Hannity on Fox, Giuliani and Trump himself? Oh, those rock solid views, based on cold hard facts, regarding President Joe Biden?

Thanks but no thanks, as far as discussing politics with you.

The second you come off the dizzying bullshit MAGA train, I'll be open to having a conversation with you. Until then, you're on your own.

You might want to read the thread before responding Komrade.

Tim calling Joe Biden a racist takes the cake for 2021, and we're in January with 11 months to go.

The man hailed unanimously by blacks for being a loyal and steadfast VP to the first African American President, who now brings in Kamala Harris as his own VP, both historical firsts.

Quit posting ludicrous, alt-right propaganda Tim, at least make a half-assed attempt to be serious on this board.

Or don't be serious. Who cares?

Nothing is sadder, and weaker, than to see adament Trump supporters now criticize Joe Biden. It's beyond pathetic and will never hold ground. What a stupid, ****** thing to do, to attack a decent and honorable man like Biden, after supporting a wretched, bottom-of-the-barrel ******* like Trump.
biden-grope.gif

Last edited:
Tim calling Joe Biden a racist takes the cake for 2021, and we're in January with 11 months to go.

The man hailed unanimously by blacks for being a loyal and steadfast VP to the first African American President, who now brings in Kamala Harris as his own VP, both historical firsts.

Quit posting ludicrous, alt-right propaganda Tim, at least make a half-assed attempt to be serious on this board.

That’s funny, because Kamala Harris called him a racist to his face in their last debate. You calling her a liar too? Hypocrisy is such a *****, right up there next to karma.

Those are his racist quotes Tibs. As I said, you pretend they didn't exist. You pretend he never said them. You pretend he didn't incarcerate them. You pretend he didn't work for decades with some of the most vile segregationists Congress has ever known.

You've just about lost your marbles Tibs. Calling facts (what I wrote is undeniable, they are his words) AltRight conspiracy stuff is why people generally can't tolerate your ***. You dismiss fact for hyperbole. You're willfully and intentionally obtuse for partisan reasons only.

EDIT: If you're man enough, go through the quotes, rebut them. Explain to us how what he did to Curtis Dunn wasn't despicable? Tell us how you disagree with Shaun King, who says he is a pathological liar and bad for the African American Community. Go on...we wait.

Meanwhile, we've heard nothing from you about why he is a decent human. We wait.

Last edited:
Tell us what is not decent or honorable about Joe Biden. And no cheating, play fair. The fact he's the oldest elected President? That's the problem? Biden was Vice President for eight years, that's a known fact. Served for decades in Congress before that. That's makes him a loser? That's a demerit, in your view?

Is it the allegations regarding Biden being sold out to China? Or Hunter Biden's laptop, the nefarious business deals in Ukraine? Is that it? Salacious allegations pushed by OANN, Hannity on Fox, Giuliani and Trump himself? Oh, those rock solid views, based on cold hard facts, regarding President Joe Biden?

Thanks but no thanks, as far as discussing politics with you.

The second you come off the dizzying bullshit MAGA train, I'll be open to having a conversation with you. Until then, you're on your own.

LOL, just take the L and admit you can't refute anything he posted instead of embarrassing yourself yet again.

Make sure you come up for air from time to time, so you don't drown in your own bile.

Vile Comrade Tibs, Useful Idiot did not drown in his bile over a four year period, proving that even an Euroflake can endure.

How many jobs did Biden arbitrarily lose today?

How is his Honduran Caravan of Hope?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Dude is full blown dementia. I work in the field, as does my wife. He is /will be run by puppets. His mind is mush. Dumb **** elected him, dumb **** leads us. Good lick

I’m waiting for the “new” spike to enlighten us with some pretty pictures or coloring book memes that Joe might relate to

I don't think he makes it to Labor Day.

Those are his racist quotes Tibs. As I said, you pretend they didn't exist. You pretend he never said them. You pretend he didn't incarcerate them. You pretend he didn't work for decades with some of the most vile segregationists Congress has ever known.

You've just about lost your marbles Tibs. Calling facts (what I wrote is undeniable, they are his words) AltRight conspiracy stuff is why people generally can't tolerate your ***. You dismiss fact for hyperbole. You're willfully and intentionally obtuse for partisan reasons only.

EDIT: If you're man enough, go through the quotes, rebut them. Explain to us how what he did to Curtis Dunn wasn't despicable? Tell us how you disagree with Shaun King, who says he is a pathological liar and bad for the African American Community. Go on...we wait.

Meanwhile, we've heard nothing from you about why he is a decent human. We wait.

tenor.gif

Biden is a ******* scumbag and a creepy pedophile. There's not a damn thing honorable about him and his ******* cheese melted off his cracker all the way. That ****** probably has to be told his name through an earpiece. Oh yeah salute the marines, you dumb senile ****.

Hail to the Imposter In Chief!

Yeah, that's storybook man!

I'll let Joe tell you what else was a historical first.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Comrade Tibs doesn't care about truth...he only care about being dancing bear. He gets fed and has vodka, nice warm cage, so he continues to dance night after night and growls at anyone who wants to set him free from cage. Who will feed him out there? Who will take care of him? Where will he sleep? The world is too scary for dancing bear so he stays enslaved.

I never understood why blacks weren't completely outraged by that. He basically said that African-Americans are ugly, dirty, dumb and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. I mean, until Obama came along. He also made comments about 7-11's too, didn't he? And yet, they love him.

I never understood why blacks weren't completely outraged by that. He basically said that African-Americans are ugly, dirty, dumb and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. I mean, until Obama came along. He also made comments about 7-11's too, didn't he? And yet, they love him.

Well to be honest there are a lot of black conservatives who are rejecting that nonsense. You may have seen news articles recently decrying this and saying these people are victims of “multi racial whiteness“.

Last edited:

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids. - Creepy Joe

I know my post on the prior page is long, especially the dense part about his racist comments at the top, but take a few minutes and read all of that. It includes every one of your quotes and more. Look at where he stood on bussing, housing...who he worked with, the lies.

Then especially look at Shaun King's comments later. Yeah, that Shaun King, Talcum X...he DESTROYED Biden, and that guy is uber Liberal and hates Conservatives. Requoted below:

"Mr. King then concludes by highlighting the series of 31 Biden lies he finds most foul; a list of prevarications dating back to the ’70s that are beyond the pale because they show Mr. Biden to be a bald-faced liar about his involvement in our nation’s march for civil rights.

After going through each one of these deceptions in great detail, Mr. King offers this summary: “Joe Biden … on the backs of people who actually paid an enormous price for being activists and organizers in the Civil Rights Movement, created a completely false narrative of his work and contributions …” In other words, Mr. Biden repeatedly claimed that he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and not a word of it was or is true. It never happened. He is lying."

I never blown in the wind on Joe Biden. I have always though he is a stupid, blubbering, do-nothing carrer politican that rode the coattails of the first "clean" African-American candidate in the WH. The fact he is now leading the WH dumbfounds me.

Yep, he looks shot out, but I'm still hoping/praying for the best...as I did during the Trump Administration. I'm not a fan of either man, but I love this country and sincerely hope nothing ****** happens to **** this country up more than it is.

Yep, he looks shot out, but I'm still hoping/praying for the best...as I did during the Trump Administration. I'm not a fan of either man, but I love this country and sincerely hope nothing ****** happens to **** this country up more than it is.

“Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up.” - Barack Obama