• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Over/Under on Biden Presidency

Tell us what is not decent or honorable about Joe Biden. And no cheating, play fair.

• As Senator, voted to put China into the WTO as a nation needing economic favoritism.
  • That vote cost millions of American jobs.
  • That alone should be enough. Need more?
  • Used his government position to extort Ukrainian government to make his corrupt, drug-addled son rich.
  • That should be enough. More?
  • While in office and after, sold access to the Chinese for money, some for him, some for brother, some for son.
  • You know, the fiction you believed about Trump and Russia? Actually proven with documents, e-mails, text messages and a witness relative to Biden and China.
  • That should be enough. Oh, more?
  • Fondles little girls on camera, several times.
  • Fondled wife of secret service agent to the point the agent had to be separated from him.
  • https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...gents-girlfriend-during-2009-photo-op-n890257

Fondled wife of secret service agent to the point the agent had to be separated from him.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...gents-girlfriend-during-2009-photo-op-n890257

Only an honest, decent man would do something like this:

According to the report, an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week after the incident for shoving the vice president “after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.”

“The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report.

Only an honest, decent man would do something like this:

Let’s not forget that the SS removed female officers from his detail because Creepy Joe liked to walk around naked in front of them.

• As Senator, voted to put China into the WTO as a nation needing economic favoritism.
  • That vote cost millions of American jobs.
  • That alone should be enough. Need more?
  • Used his government position to extort Ukrainian government to make his corrupt, drug-addled son rich.
  • That should be enough. More?
  • While in office and after, sold access to the Chinese for money, some for him, some for brother, some for son.
  • You know, the fiction you believed about Trump and Russia? Actually proven with documents, e-mails, text messages and a witness relative to Biden and China.
  • That should be enough. Oh, more?
  • Fondles little girls on camera, several times.
  • Fondled wife of secret service agent to the point the agent had to be separated from him.
  • https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...gents-girlfriend-during-2009-photo-op-n890257

I know there is a ton of evidence to back up these claims, but, they are still right wing conspiracy theories to be stricken from the internets.

I know my post on the prior page is long, especially the dense part about his racist comments at the top, but take a few minutes and read all of that. It includes every one of your quotes and more. Look at where he stood on bussing, housing...who he worked with, the lies.

I read them indeed,

•2007: Biden described Obama as “the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

But what Biden actually said is more damning than this paraphrase from your list.

Last edited:
I read them indeed,

•2007: Biden described Obama as “the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

But what Biden actually said is more damning than this paraphrase from your list.

Correct. It was worse IN context.

Let’s not forget that the SS removed female officers from his detail because Creepy Joe liked to walk around naked in front of them.

Correct. It's a part of that list. Reported by US News & World Report too.

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims

VICE PRESIDENT JOE Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler.

The book relies on named and unnamed sources to describe life guarding prominent politicians including Biden, former President Ronald Reagan, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama.

“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.

“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

“Biden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agents’ lives so tough.”

In addition to the alleged skinny-dipping, agents are reportedly irritated by frequent last-minute trips to Delaware.

I know there is a ton of evidence to back up these claims, but, they are still right wing conspiracy theories to be stricken from the internets.

Yep. Absolutely true. The left and (D)ummies use their censorship to claim fact-based criticisms and true comments are "debunked" and "without evidence."

Jesus, they claimed there was "no evidence" of widespread voter fraud despite more than 1,000 statements under penalty of perjury and several videos showing voter fraud in progress.

Yep. Absolutely true. The left and (D)ummies use their censorship to claim fact-based criticisms and true comments are "debunked" and "without evidence."

Jesus, they claimed there was "no evidence" of widespread voter fraud despite more than 1,000 statements under penalty of perjury and several videos showing voter fraud in progress.

those people will all be charged with perjury right?

I never understood why blacks weren't completely outraged by that. He basically said that African-Americans are ugly, dirty, dumb and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. I mean, until Obama came along. He also made comments about 7-11's too, didn't he? And yet, they love him.

Imagine if Art Two Sticks said that about Tomlin?

But Joe is so noble that King Arthur would beg him to be a knight at his Round Table.

the nation as we know it, even on January 21, 2021, will be gone forever.
That ship has sailed.

There is absolutely nothing to stop the liberals in charge from producing whatever votes they need in perpetuity. If a "conservative" wins an election anywhere in the future it's because he or she was given the seat for the purposes of optics. Nothing more.

Kamala Harris called him a racist to his face in their last debate. You calling her a liar too?
Uh. Yes.

That may be their strategy, but he may not last that long. There is no way the Creeper makes it through a whole term.

Scroll back a couple years and find where I said Kamala Harris would be the next Democrat President. I was only off by a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Dementia is increasing...

[video]https://rumble.com/vdbdg5-the-video-of-joe-biden-and-his-pen-that-has-everyone-asking-questions.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR01zYWfARIh14wlNscmrZ7Q1o7F9VXe123nwtFd4 qng67x5xlV88z5h-60#[/video]

The lefties love killing babies and giving our taxpayer money to foreign countries.

Stop being racist.

I want to change my prediction from Labor Day to Memorial Day. Have you seen the video of Creepy Joe fumbling with his ink pen?

Stop being racist.

I want to change my prediction from Labor Day to Memorial Day. Have you seen the video of Creepy Joe fumbling with his ink pen?

post 66

Dementia is increasing...

[video]https://rumble.com/vdbdg5-the-video-of-joe-biden-and-his-pen-that-has-everyone-asking-questions.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR01zYWfARIh14wlNscmrZ7Q1o7F9VXe123nwtFd4 qng67x5xlV88z5h-60#[/video]

God, how embarrassing that a jittery, stupid, dementia patient is the nation's President. Only complete dullards believe the guy is in control of his mental faculties, and now he can't put a pen in his jacket pocket, and is barely able to wrestle a folder out of the way?

No worries, Tibsy and Floggy will be here any minute to explain how Beijing Joe is fully aware of everything going on because he can still sign his name on orders somebody else wrote up. Signing name = mental wherewithal to be President. Most 5-year olds would qualify.

Know the difference between Beijing Joe and 5-year olds who can sign their names? Only one wears diapers.

Biden in his youth and on his best days was considered an idiot and a lightweight. There is a moment in the Reagan documentary on Showtime when the Dems were devastated by Carter's loss in 1980. Someone suggested they go younger and nominate a Senator in 84 and someone yells out Biden and the room erupts in laughter. This was his own part laughing at the POS

God, how embarrassing that a jittery, stupid, dementia patient is the nation's President. Only complete dullards believe the guy is in control of his mental faculties, and now he can't put a pen in his jacket pocket, and is barely able to wrestle a folder out of the way?

No worries, Tibsy and Floggy will be here any minute to explain how Beijing Joe is fully aware of everything going on because he can still sign his name on orders somebody else wrote up. Signing name = mental wherewithal to be President. Most 5-year olds would qualify.

Know the difference between Beijing Joe and 5-year olds who can sign their names? Only one wears diapers.

Because Orange Man Bad.

During the campaign from his basement he looked frail and weak, not to mention he's clearly having cognitive issues which is why they try so hard to keep him out of the spotlight.

The more he speaks the more he proves he's the dumbest President ever to occupy the White House. Listening to him mumble his way through another speech today it's clear this guy isn't long for the job. Leader of the free world is an extremely stressful occupation. No way he makes it through a full term.

I'm predicting he doesn't make it past mid terms, anyone think this moron makes it the full 4 years?

Well he would be 82 in 4 years, and that is old. He has some medial issues, including a past brain surgery.

It looks like Democrats are trying to make DC a state, AND stack the courts, plus go in with the green deal which would ruin our economy. Yikes.

By 2022, he could lose both houses. I'd bet the under, and I think Harris would be even worse as President, not because she old an confuse, but because she was viewed as the most liberal senator. And that's saying a lot.

By 2022, he could lose both houses. I'd bet the under, and I think Harris would be even worse as President, not because she old an confuse, but because she was viewed as the most liberal senator. And that's saying a lot.
The Dims know they will likely lose the House and Senate in two years so they have to get as much ensconced permanently now as they can. They learned from Bomma's first two years when they focused only on BommaCare and missed other opportunities to **** up the nation.