• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PA escaped killer.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
c2a94ce6-bcbb-4a85-9227-b8b02d0f9de2_1140x641.jpg
So if you didn’t know some inmate escaped two weeks ago in pa. Very close to me and got closer by the days.

500 state troopers, dogs, helicopters…etc. this dude keep them away for two weeks and was caught today.

As someone who was damn close to where this **** was, not sure how I feel about the “pa state troopers”. Look at these dudes, more like military than anything.

He was getting pretty ballsy at the end...Stealing a marked van and a gun from a guys garage when the guy was right there. The helicopter picked up his heat sig not sure how they couldnt find it before. The dog did a good job just lucky no one was hurt. I cant imagine how the sister of the girl he murdered was feeling during the whole thing. I hope they gave her and the kids security.

c2a94ce6-bcbb-4a85-9227-b8b02d0f9de2_1140x641.jpg
So if you didn’t know some inmate escaped two weeks ago in pa. Very close to me and got closer by the days.

500 state troopers, dogs, helicopters…etc. this dude keep them away for two weeks and was caught today.

As someone who was damn close to where this **** was, not sure how I feel about the “pa state troopers”. Look at these dudes, more like military than anything.

They had ATF and US Marshall's mixed in. They of course get all of the nicest toys

He was getting pretty ballsy at the end...Stealing a marked van and a gun from a guys garage when the guy was right there. The helicopter picked up his heat sig not sure how they couldnt find it before. The dog did a good job just lucky no one was hurt. I cant imagine how the sister of the girl he murdered was feeling during the whole thing. I hope they gave her and the kids security.
They said the outside temps were too hot to get enough contrast. News is carefully avoiding pointing out that he’s an illegal immigrant.

They said the outside temps were too hot to get enough contrast. News is carefully avoiding pointing out that he’s an illegal immigrant.
His real name is Juan Julio Hernandez-Valles III