• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PA Primary

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If you're a Republican and live in PA I would greatly appreciate it if you could vote for my man in the U.S. Senate primary and tell your Republican friends.
Thanks.

I am just going to press the big R button at the beginning. I will never, ever vote Democrat again in my lifetime. Hopefully other viable options will be available in the future.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

I am just going to press the big R button at the beginning. I will never, ever vote Democrat again in my lifetime. Hopefully other viable options will be available in the future.
Well this is the primary so you still have to pick someone. :usa2:
Primary election is May 15.

Also for those of you south and east of the city, state senator Guy Reschenthaler is the preferred Republican over Rep. Rick Saccone for Congress. You may remember Rick Saccone as the guy who lost an easily winnable special election against Conor Lamb.

https://www.guyforpa.com/

can I send money to his campaign from 4-5 different addresses?

Will do. Who do you like for Governor?

I have met all the candidates at one time or another and spoken to them personally. I will vote for Paul Mango but frankly I think Scott Wagner is better financed and will probably win. Then Wagner will lose in November. I think Mango would be the better candidate against Gov. Wolf.

Last edited:
It seems like PA is a lost cause. The welfare cases in Pittsburgh and Philthydelphia outnumber the people in the rest of the entire state.

]

yeah but hammy, we still got some rhino's out there to watch out for. Like this POS

Z4knuTX.jpg

It seems like PA is a lost cause. The welfare cases in Pittsburgh and Philthydelphia outnumber the people in the rest of the entire state.

A lot depends on turnout. Trump won PA, the first Republican President to do so since 1992, but generally statewide elections are tough for the GOP for that reason. Upside, this is not a Presidential election year and lower turnout favors the GOP since the welfare voters won't get out of bed before the polls close. State Sen. Wagner comes across as an arrogant prick, "I'LL go to Harrisburg and I'LL knock heads together and get stuff done, blah, blah, blah.". Well, no you won't, because if you do that then the state legislature will tell you to kiss their *** just like they did to current Democrat Gov. Wolf and previous Republican Gov. Corbett and you won't get much done. In far-Lefty Gov. Wolf's case that's a good thing, but still....

If Wagner wins the primary I will support him in November but I think Mango would be a better candidate against Gov. Wolf.

I think Trump carrying PA had more to do with blue collar Democrats despising Clinton more than Trump.

That and our economy and job market has been in the toilet for a long time. What IS working is fracking which is hiring a lot of people and the Dems are against it.

If you're a Republican and live in PA I would greatly appreciate it if you could vote for my man in the U.S. Senate primary and tell your Republican friends.
Thanks.

"My dad worked in the steel mill."

I love how these guys always present themselves as the " little guy" while being just more of the same: corrupt special interest ******.

This one wants to move his hustle from small time all the way to D.C.

Just another pig at the trough conning gullible rubes like Burgundy.

https://beavercountian.com/content/daily/representin-like-a-representative-campaign-cash-2012

Representin’ Like A Representative: A Look At Jim Christiana’s Campaign Cash

State Representative Jim Christiana (R-Beaver) received more political contributions last year than all of the other five state reps for Beaver County combined, an investigation by the Beaver Countian has revealed.

Campaign finance reports from 2012 show Christiana received nearly $310,000 in political donations. Democratic Representative Rob Maztie came in a distant second, bringing in just shy of $84,000. Representative Jim Marshall, the county’s other Republican representative, received only $52,675 in contributions.

In just one month, between March 6th and April 9th of last year, Christiana’s campaign saw donations to his campaign in excess of $88,000. He brought in half of that sum again between April 10th and May 14th, another $48,000. The months between May and October saw an additional $164,400 added to his coffers. Despite extensive spending by the candidate, Christiana’s campaign account had over a quarter of a million dollars sitting in it at one point during the last election cycle.

By comparison, Christiana’s rival in the last election, Democrat Bobby Williams, raised just over $20,000 during his entire campaign.

While Representative Christiana failed to respond to inquiries from the Beaver Countian made at the end of March, Beaver County Commissioners say they were stunned to learn just how much money has been flowing through his hands.

“I find it very surprising to hear that amount of cash would be available to a state level candidate like Jim Christiana,” said Beaver County Commissioner Dennis Nichols, a fellow Republican. “I can’t help but to wonder why people would be giving him that much money.”

“And he talks about us… I would like to know what on earth he spent all of that on,” added Democratic Commissioner Tony Amadio. Representative Christiana recently wrote a letter to the editor, in which he criticized the Beaver County Commissioners for what he asserted was a lack of transparency.

The Lavish Spending

Jim Christiana maintains a publicly funded district office on Brodhead Road in Center Township. That office, like similar ones run by all state reps, is paid for with tax dollars, and provides constituent services to the general public (It is interesting to note, the office is leased for $1,817 per month from Charles Betters, one of Christiana’s major campaign contributors). But Christiana is the only representative in Beaver County, and one of the few representatives in the state, to maintain a privately funded campaign office that runs year-round.

Located on Third Street in Beaver, the office is staffed by a full-time campaign worker, Jennifer Price, who he pays $51,000 a year to help manage his political activities and organize various fundraising efforts. Christiana spent an additional $7,500 to pay Joshua Konecheck, a staffer who worked for his campaign part-time last year. Thousands more were spent to lease the office situated above Mario’s Pizza, and to pay for other operating expenses associated with the location, including more than $3,800 to Verizon Wireless.

Over $3,000 was spent by Christiana’s Campaign last year on cigars, bought from places like Tinderbox International located in Harrisburg, which specializes in selling “the world’s finest cigars.” Finance Reports also show Christiana spent thousands paying for meals during “meetings” at places including the Hershey Country Club, Laurel Valley Golf Club, Rivercrest Golf Club, the Club at Shadow Lakes, Heinz Field, PNC Park, the Capital Grille in Pittsburgh, and the swanky Cioppino Restaurant and Cigar Bar. Those meal expenses don’t include the thousands spent as part of fundraisers held by the candidate.

In December of last year, Christiana traveled to New York City to attend the annual “Pennsylvania Society Holiday Dinner“, an event the Philadelphia Enquirer has dubbed an opportunity for “wealthy special interests to mingle with the movers and shakers in state government.”

Read the rest at the link, it's way too long.

Still we immediately see he's just another special interest *****.

I have no dog in Pennsylvania politics, just like to show how CONservatives LOVE corrupt Republicans whether in Harrisburg or in the White House.

Representin’ Like A Representative: A Look At Jim Christiana’s Campaign Cash

State Representative Jim Christiana (R-Beaver) received more political contributions last year than all of the other five state reps for Beaver County combined, an investigation by the Beaver Countian has revealed.

Christiana raises a lot of money because he's successful and people like him. That said, he's raised a lot less money than his primary opponent from the east, Lou Barletta.

One thing that's kinda bugging me is that Senate candidate Barletta from the east and governor candidate from central PA Wagner have almost totally ignored western PA in the primary, treating us like Hildebeast treated Michigan and West Virginia.

Last edited:
Yeah. Sounds like he knows how to raise money. We better impeach him before he is elected.

Of course the Democrat Senate candidate, incumbent Bob Casey, Jr., doesn't need to raise any money. :jagoff:

Why anyone would back Saccone in a primary is just mind boggling. That wasn't even a wave election, he had basically 60+ percent of the voters in his district as republicans or lean right and lost somehow. Looking the pack of candidates in D-16(formerly 3) and only 1 of the 3 had a facebook page i could even find. I guess you can't be ****** to come up with a webpage when even if you win the primary you're going to lose by about 20-25 points.

Yeah.* Sounds like he knows how to raise money.* We better impeach him before he is elected.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Better yet DRAIN THE SWAMP!.......oh wait ,now money and where it comes from doesn't matter!

So what is the point of being a Republican anymore?

Morals don't matter...check

Compassion doesn't matter....check

Honesty doesn't matter.....check( see
Trump's 3000 lies in 466 days...yeah that's our guy)

Why is it that anyone who displays any kind of compassion or decency is immediately labeled a RINO by the group in control of that party now?

So what are we left with to unite everyone who is a true republican? Something the "party of Lincoln" can rally around?

Racism and bigotry.....

clipart-gratis-check-mark-clip-art_431710.jpg

So what is the point of being a Republican anymore?

Morals don't matter...check

Compassion doesn't matter....check
I dunno, the big battle this week in the PA Governor's primary is who is more anti-abortion.
I gave my standard answer that I use here on a couple FB pages today and got the pro-lifers all riled up.

So what are we left with to unite everyone who is a true republican? Something the "party of Lincoln" can rally around?

Racism and bigotry.....

At times like this, I head over to Kevin's Corner.

I dunno, the big battle this week in the PA Governor's primary is who is more anti-abortion.
I gave my standard answer that I use here on a couple FB pages today and got the pro-lifers all riled up.

I don't know what your standard answer is, but I don't understand why. Republicans worry so much about zygotes and such, then you turn around and have absolutely NO compassion for human beings once they are breathing stuff from the atmosphere......it just boggles my mind how someone can be that hypocritical then claim some kind of morality.

You joked (I hope) about " shoot the first one that comes across the border then the others will turn around."

What if it's a pregnant woman?

Badcat talked about shooting them even if they are children because they will all end up being drug dealers anyway.

This was after he had been for days telling me about Jesus and how he would help anybody who needed it including yours truly......then he goes on a rant about shooting people........boggles my mind.

I don't know what your standard answer is, but I don't understand why. Republicans worry so much about zygotes and such, then you turn around and have absolutely NO compassion for human beings once they are breathing stuff from the atmosphere......it just boggles my mind how someone can be that hypocritical then claim some kind of morality.

You joked (I hope) about " shoot the first one that comes across the border then the others will turn around."

Badcat talked about shooting them even if they are children because they will all end up being drug dealers anyway.

This was after he had been for days telling me about Jesus and how he would help anybody who needed it including yours truly......then he goes on a rant about shooting people........boggles my mind.

Adults know they're breaking the law by entering the country illegally. **** 'em.
I wasn't joking about shooting people. If we shoot a pregnant woman it's two for one...one who is entering illegally plus one abortion. It's just one more abortion, I don't see why you have a problem with that.

Last edited:
Adults know they're breaking the law by entering the country illegally. **** 'em.
I wasn't joking about shooting people. If we shoot a pregnant woman it's two for one...one who is entering illegally plus one abortion. It's just one more abortion, I don't see why you have a problem with that.

It is perfectly acceptable to repulse invaders with force of arms.

Republicans?
It would be fair to allege "NO compassion" against to whom it may concern, but to make this over generalization shows your immaturity..Conservatives as a matter of fact donate more to charities than you bleeding heart tightwads.

How many illegals have you taken into your home btw oh compassionate one?
None?

Same as we non compassionate Republicans.

Speaking of..What if it's a pregnant woman who is murdered and her unborn child dies as well? Is not the perp charged with a double homicide?
Yes he is. But why? It was only a zygote.

Badcat never said he was Jesus.

Last edited: