• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pac-Man Says No Bandwagon Steeler Fans

What kind of ****** up steelers fan roots for the bengals?

LOL. Me!
Rooting for the Bungles is testimony to how much I hate the Stains and their fans.
It was supposed to be the Browns playing in the big game this year.

The reaction of Browns fans after watching their Ohio rival become the third team in the division to win a Super Bowl... when it was supposed to be their beloved BROWNS ...will be priceless. Mass suicides coming in Cleveland.
Yeah, that's how ****** up I am.

But you'd have to live near Cleveland to understand.

LOL. Me!
Rooting for the Bungles is testimony to how much I hate the Stains and their fans.

The reaction of Browns fans after watching their Ohio rival become the third team in the division to win a Super Bowl... when it was supposed to be their beloved BROWNS ...will be priceless. Mass suicides coming in Cleveland.

My grandmother (she passed in '06) was a Bengal fan. My dad (passed in '88) was a Browns fans.

I love my grandmother and dad; I respect their choices and teams to a point; but I will never root for either to win a SB---ever.

GO RAMS!!!

What ******* team was that for Pac Douche? His ******* 3rd? And that ************ wants to talk bandwagon? Is he a Winnipeg Blue Bomber or a Bengal? ******* **** talking lowlife ****. **** him and his make it rain ***, he's from the Bengals of Lewis and Burfect, and they can all die in a ******* fire.

Joe

That's laughable. No way I root for them to win a Super Bowl.
Go Rams!!!

Coooch did say it was the ONLY one parked at the bar, we didn't know it was a permanant spot.

Salute the nation
273116415_148330454286324_4030463700423995591_n.jpg

We don’t want none of the Pittsburgh fans jumping on the bandwagon,” said Jones.
Guys, you got it all wrong. Pacman is obviously an English major. His use of a double negative is not a mistake.

A double negative = a positive. See: "We want Pittsburgh fans jumping on the bandwagon."

LOL. Me!

I don't A-N-D I do.!

Salute the nation

Let me clarify who I'm rooting for. I'm rooting for this guy.

This right here is worth a thousand AttA boys and pats on his back.

Thanks for sharing Steel4evr and congratulate your dad for me.!

Salute the nation

Pacman is just jealous because him and the ilk that played for the Bungles could never sniff a Super Bowl.

He must have forgot that he single handedly torpedoed one of those chances a few years back.

Another nobody that never won anything.
Yep had he not taken that second imbecilic personal foul we lose that game

Are there really bunches of steeler fans rooting for Cincy? I could see that vs the Chiefs because maybe people are sick of them and think they're cocky. But i can't see many steeler fans pulling for the bengals vs the Rams. You would think pitt fans would root for Aaron Donald.

What kind of ****** up steelers fan roots for the bengals?

Im rooting for them to get blown out by 65 points and have their flight home blown off course and crash on a deserted island full of radioactive waste and angry **** flinging monkeys

Go Bengals. Hope they win

His English is as stellar as his arrest record. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Bengal fans disappointed after their 0-3 record in SBs. If you have any pride and from the Burgh, you would be a Rams/Aaron Donald fan for the next two weeks.
**** off, and **** Aaron Donald