• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pac-Man Says No Bandwagon Steeler Fans

eat a Snickers ********.
giphy.gif

Are there really bunches of steeler fans rooting for Cincy? I could see that vs the Chiefs because maybe people are sick of them and think they're cocky. But i can't see many steeler fans pulling for the bengals vs the Rams. You would think pitt fans would root for Aaron Donald.
Pitt fans are definitely in full force rooting for Aaron Donald. A Super Bowl title is about all that is missing from his career and against that offensive line, he has a chance to make a huge impact.

I'm rooting for an asteroid to hit the stadium as the game kicks off.

I will be pulling for the Bungles.

Cincinnati is one of my favorite cities to visit when I travel. I have always enjoyed going there. My ancestors, on one side, lived upriver on the Kentucky side.

Beautiful skyline, nice people, historic architecture. I have ice skated in Fountain Square, ate Skyline Chili with a bib, ate Goetta, been to Jeff Ruby Steak House, boarded Mike Finks River Boat, partied on the levee, indulged on Graeter's phenomenal ice cream, walked across the purple people bridge and the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, and attended a Steeler game during Oktoberfest.

All Good Times.

Go Burrow, Go Bungles. In the Super Bowl.

I will be pulling for the Bungles.

Cincinnati is one of my favorite cities to visit when I travel. I have always enjoyed going there. My ancestors, on one side, lived upriver on the Kentucky side.

Beautiful skyline, nice people, historic architecture. I have ice skated in Fountain Square, ate Skyline Chili with a bib, ate Goetta, been to Jeff Ruby Steak House, boarded Mike Finks River Boat, partied on the levee, indulged on Graeter's phenomenal ice cream, walked across the purple people bridge and the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, and attended a Steeler game during Oktoberfest.

All Good Times.

Go Burrow, Go Bungles. In the Super Bowl.
giphy.gif

:D

I rooted for the Bungholes to beat KC, only because I didn't want KC to start being like the ******* Pats and going to the SB every year! Now, I root for the Rams to ******* destroy that POS team and send their fan base lining up on the bridge to jump off! **** them all!!! I hope Burrow gets his ******* body snapped in two by the Rams DL! I may slightly hate that team more than the Browns only because of Burfict and the bunch of ******* dirty hacks that played for that team!

**** pac-man. He’s lucky fans forking cash for team merchandise covered his candied *** salary.

Rams! They were robbed a SB by the Cheats, I personally like Stafford, McVay, and wanna see Donald win a ring. No Rams I dislike, unlike with Bengals.

I rooted for the Bungholes to beat KC, only because I didn't want KC to start being like the ******* Pats and going to the SB every year! Now, I root for the Rams to ******* destroy that POS team and send their fan base lining up on the bridge to jump off! **** them all!!! I hope Burrow gets his ******* body snapped in two by the Rams DL! I may slightly hate that team more than the Browns only because of Burfict and the bunch of ******* dirty hacks that played for that team!
KC is going to be s contender for as long as mahomes plays…

Penn Hills made the play that sealed the deal. Congrats Aaron.