• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Palin eyeing energy secretary in potential Trump administration

Spike

Reaction score
"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby: oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the Earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations," she told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union."

But Palin, the GOP's 2008 vice presidential nominee, might be the first potential cabinet member to openly speak about dissolving their office.

"I'd get rid of (the Energy Department). And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. If I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be ... really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/06/politics/sarah-palin-energy-secretary/

-----------------------

KaBOOM

ha ha .... rats brains exploding

Where have all of the good conservatives gone?

Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Sarah Palin. All bat **** crazy.

There are federal agencies I'd like to eliminate, but there is really no way for individual states to regulate electricity because they share massive transmission systems that serve entire regions of the country.

She's a nutbag.

And her family is a great representation of what type of person she is. They are all ****** up as well. Them and the Duggars should just have a barbecue, get salmonella and die.

She's a nutbag.

And her family is a great representation of what type of person she is. They are all ****** up as well. Them and the Duggars should just have a barbecue, get salmonella and die.

Because the Clintons, Kennedys, Franks, Byrds, Obamas, Sharptons and the like represent what good, honest people ought to live like. None of those families have stories that could come close to comparing to the Duggars and Palins.

Yep.

Because the Clintons, Kennedys, Franks, Byrds, Obamas, Sharptons and the like represent what good, honest people ought to live like. None of those families have stories that could come close to comparing to the Duggars and Palins.

Yep.

There you go again. You NEVER address the issue at hand. Rather than acknowledge the criticism, you ignore it completely and say "Yeah, but look those DEMS!"

You talk like a crazy person.

"i think a lot about... Those things that god has dumped on this part of the earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations,"

jfc!

Where have all of the good conservatives gone?

Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Sarah Palin. All bat **** crazy.

f536eef588f74767876e7196e14a31d1.jpg

Really ? You want to talk bat-**** crazy ? I think you're talkin' about the wrong side of the isle

First there are Reps that nobody can defend...

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
Rep. Hank Johnson

and let's not forget lovable Uncka Joe.

But all that aside, with the history that Liberals have, to have a Lib call any of those people you mentioned "bat-**** crazy" because you don't agree with their opinions just proves to me that all Libs must be "bat-**** crazy".

democrats-stuck-stupid-vik-battaile-republican-obama-democra-politics-1345517502.jpg

There you go again. You NEVER address the issue at hand. Rather than acknowledge the criticism, you ignore it completely and say "Yeah, but look those DEMS!"

You talk like a crazy person.

What was the issue that Del posed Steel? Hmmm? LOL, do tell. I'm having a tough time figuring out what issue I was supposed to address here?

"She's a nutbag. And her family is a great representation of what type of person she is. They are all ****** up as well. Them and the Duggars should just have a barbecue, get salmonella and die. "

The fact that Palin is a great person? Or that Del would like to have the Palins and Duggars get together and all die?

Donald Trump on Sarah Palin VP question

Donald Trump said he doesn't think Sarah Palin would be interested in becoming his running mate and trying for a second time to become vice president.

"I don't think she'd want to do it," Trump said, although he added that he isn't thinking that far ahead.

Appearing on NBC's "Today" show on Wednesday morning after Palin's high-profile endorsement of his White House bid, Trump deflected repeated questions about the 2008 vice presidential candidate as a potential 2016 running mate.

Palin has not raised the matter with the GOP frontrunner.

"As far as Sarah is concerned, never asked me about that, never asked me about anything else, just wanted to support," Trump said.

"You know, I really don't get into it right now. That question is always asked to me, who do you have in mind, and I don't even think about VP right now," he said. "I just want to win. I've always been a closer."

But Trump said Palin could certainly be a part of his administration.

"Certainly there would be a role somewhere in the administration, if she wanted -- and I'm not sure that she does want that -- but there would certainly be a role."

Palin told CNN's Jake Tapper last September she might be interested in becoming energy secretary.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/20/politics/donald-trump-sarah-palin-vice-president/

There are federal agencies I'd like to eliminate, but there is really no way for individual states to regulate electricity because they share massive transmission systems that serve entire regions of the country.
Keep the FERC if you like regulation, and things like nukes maintenance, but get rid of the DOE. It was created to deal with the energy crisis. Now it's just government power waiting to be abused.