• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam captured in Brussels terror raid

Spike

Reaction score
Flush em all out

'We got him!': Police capture world's most wanted man as ISIS fugitive behind Paris attacks is shot in raid on Brussels hideout

Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam has been shot and arrested in a police raid in the Molenbeek area of Brussels, after four months on the run and an international manhunt.

2E9AF01D00000578-3498786-image-a-34_1458310936025.jpg

French president François Hollande earlier said an operation was under way in Brussels linked to the Paris attacks. Gunshots and explosions were heard in the Molenbeek area.

3256A85400000578-3498786-image-a-59_1458321009435.jpg

Despite Abdeslam's arrest, the police operation was continuing this evening. There are reports that drones are being used to hunt further targets.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eslam-wounded-in-brussels-terror-raid-reports

-----------------------

Get the blowtorch! Burn off the bottom of his feet to the bone till he talks.

France should bring back the guillotine. Hell, it's only been out of service for like 40 years and it's proven to be just as quick and humane as a firing squad.

Despite Abdeslam's arrest, the police operation was continuing this evening. There are reports that drones are being used to hunt further targets.

Great news, hope they hunt them all down.

Btw best guillotine song ever...

France should bring back the guillotine. Hell, it's only been out of service for like 40 years and it's proven to be just as quick and humane as a firing squad.

First they need to waterboard that ************ and find out everything he knows. And snip off some fingers and some toes.

That could be a catchy little whistle while you work tune for the interrogators.

If it weren't for those Jews in Israel, none of this would have happened. ......Steel Vanguard

Last edited:
Maybe we should just give someplace in Mexico to the Jews and let the Muslim find other reasons to fight among themselves.

Fracking and natural gas production is making their so-called "monopoly" on oil a moot point anyhow.... Wait until Russia and Canada start fracking to their full potential. You think energy prices are low now....

P.S. And I gotta say Tibs, that song is horrible. I really tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. Listened to the whole thing hoping for something interesting.... not.

P.S. And I gotta say Tibs, that song is horrible. I really tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. Listened to the whole thing hoping for something interesting.... not.

Everything that libtards like is horrible.

Ha ha, no kidding. Death Grips is an aquired taste, like Limburger cheese. ;)

Hmmm? Sort of like Dan Rooney and his professional football organization?

Except for that. Here's a short list of horrible things that libtards like:

They like ****** cars, like the Prius.
They like ****** food, like kale and they don't eat animals. (PETA)
They like ****** politicians, like Obama/Clinton/Carter
They like taxes, like the death tax, and all others.
They like and support Islamic terrorism.
They like ghettos and black criminals(Brown/Trangel)
They like keeping blacks down by making them dependent on government.
They like to protest with violence and ignore others the right to free speech.
They like to ignore fact, reason and common sense as it relates to every single issue in the world.
They like to pretend they are holier than thou when in fact, aside from Muslims, they are the most evil, intolerant, oppressive, immoral and dumbest group of people on earth.

I hope that helps. Have a nice day!

Except for that. Here's a short list of horrible things that libtards like:

They like ****** cars, like the Prius.
They like ****** food, like kale and they don't eat animals. (PETA)
They like ****** politicians, like Obama/Clinton/Carter
They like taxes, like the death tax, and all others.
They like and support Islamic terrorism.
They like ghettos and black criminals(Brown/Trangel)
They like keeping blacks down by making them dependent on government.
They like to protest with violence and ignore others the right to free speech.
They like to ignore fact, reason and common sense as it relates to every single issue in the world.
They like to pretend they are holier than thou when in fact, aside from Muslims, they are the most evil, intolerant, oppressive, immoral and dumbest group of people on earth.

I hope that helps. Have a nice day!
This has got to be the most obtuse, blatantly incorrect post I've ever read here at SN. And that's saying something, given the amount of posts I've read from IndySteel over the years. Anyways, congrats on this, you can pick up your prize at the door.

Last edited:
Friggen' Prebyterian extremists.

This has got to be the most obtuse, blatantly incorrect post I've ever read here at SN. And that's saying something, given the amount of posts I've read from IndySteel over the years. Anyways, congrats on this, you can pick up your prize at the door.

Sweet! What is it? Let me guess: Granola? An EBT card? Sunflowers? A butterfly net? A nice block of tofu? An ISIS flag?

Sweet! What is it? Let me guess: Granola? An EBT card? Sunflowers? A butterfly net? A nice block of tofu? An ISIS flag?
Pretty close Indy. The actual prize is your choice of: replica Hitler Youth outfit, authentic Klan robe (with backyard cross burning kit), Hits That Live Forever 1950's vinyl double record, Shotgun Rack for pick-up, Lynrd Skynrd Greatest Hits CD, -50% from weekend Truck Pull & BBQ, Personal Defense Kit with pepper spray, nerve gas, brass knuckles, or the Collected works of Ayn Rand.