• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pence is a *****

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Comments from 11 years ago are bullshit against the actions of the current administration and the results of Hillary's "diplomacy". Russia is talking about war, the head of the Pacific Command is warning to be ready for action against N. Korea, Iran is ******** all over us, Afghani soldiers are disappearing into the US, we are inserting "refugees" all across the US, and we're worried about some guy talk from 11 years ago from the only man in the race?

I thought his remarks were pretty mild...he found the comments offensive and can't defend them. What did you expect him to say? Atta boy Donald?

Comments from 11 years ago are bullshit against the actions of the current administration and the results of Hillary's "diplomacy". Russia is talking about war, the head of the Pacific Command is warning to be ready for action against N. Korea, Iran is ******** all over us, Afghani soldiers are disappearing into the US, we are inserting "refugees" all across the US, and we're worried about some guy talk from 11 years ago from the only man in the race?

Yes the sky is falling. Putin thinks Hillary is a warmonger....what does that tell you?

Who do you think Putin wants in the white house? The Chump named Trump who he can easily hustle of course. BECAUSE TRUMP IS AN IGNORANT DUMBASS.

Yes the sky is falling. Putin thinks Hillary is a warmonger....what does that tell you?

Who do you think Putin wants in the white house? The Chump named Trump who he can easily hustle of course. BECAUSE TRUMP IS AN IGNORANT DUMBASS.
I know Putin wants Hillary in there. He is dominating us, you idiot.

I know Putin wants Hillary in there. He is dominating us, you idiot.
Yeah he can just get state secrets for free because that dumbass couldn't even safe guard a us embassy or classified information.

She is scum of the earth. She makes Trump look like an altar boy. The left and all of their baby killing trans bathroom demanding horseshit . I'm not sure who is a bigger sleazbag ,hildabeast or her husband.They're repulsive divisive power hungry gutter trash. At least her old man realizes how ******* awful Obamacare is for the majority of America.

Simply politics as usual. Career politicians will distance themselves publicly from controversy, only to re-emerge as a supporter when the dust settles. Winning elections trumps all else.(no pun intended)