• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 23-24

Now I want Colorado to win
Everyone in Wyoming thinks that they are fans of anything CO, well, as far as sports go. They hate those folk otherwise.

I don't want to hear about the Avs again, thanks.

The shots of all those disappointed Rangers fans last night was fun. Hopefully the Whalers can force a game 7.

DJ I think the Stars finish off the Ave's tomorrow night.

Pulling for the Panthers and Canucks tonight.

The shots of all those disappointed Rangers fans last night was fun. Hopefully the Whalers can force a game 7.
That was awesome wasn't it? I tuned in at the start of the 3rd. Looked pretty grim there for a few minutes and then the wheels fell off for the Rags. Like they hit a wall.

That was awesome wasn't it? I tuned in at the start of the 3rd. Looked pretty grim there for a few minutes and then the wheels fell off for the Rags. Like they hit a wall.
Hopefully the fall apart. **** Igor’s ***** *** face :angel:

Bob needs to hold the fort here till they get going. Just keep it a 1 goal game.

The Bruins are desperate. Just keep it close till the 3rd.

That surprised me last night. I thought the Stars would finish them off as good as they have been playing.
The stars definitely have more depth. Colorado has the weapons. They just need to get gritty imo

I don't want the Rags, but REALLY don't want the Bs.

I don't want the Rags, but REALLY don't want the Bs.
Winner of Florida/Boston are going to be limping against the rags.

Only team I can see matching up with new york’s style is Dallas

Great game again tonight! Hopefully the Canucks can finish them off on Saturday,it will be tough.
Playoff hockey…nothings better.

That was an epic collapse. They were cruising towards certain victory and then....The third period started.
New york looks like they’re going to take the east. I cannot see the winner of florida/boston keeping up. Especially because both teams are mauling each other

Great game again tonight! Hopefully the Canucks can finish them off on Saturday,it will be tough.
Playoff hockey…nothings better.
I hope so. Vancouver plays a nice game when they get going. A lot of former Pens too. Glad to see Blueger thriving.

Tocchet has that team going