• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 23-24

I see where the Oilers took game 1. I watched the whole thing until OT2 and nodded off,,,just for a couple minutes...McDavid with the winning goal just a few seconds in. They had a hell of a 4 minute PK in the first OT. Hope they take the series and win The Cup. Canada is long overdue, eh.
Yeah, eh.

I missed most of the game last night but got home in time to watch the bastiges win in OT.....:(
New york doesn’t look too hot. Florida looks like the better team overall. New york tends to hide behind Rempe and the refs when it comes to physical play. The longer Rempe is on the ice the less coordinated he looks. Espn was pimping him out but aside from his size he’s not as impressive as I thought

Edmonton is pouring it on in the second. It was 2-2 when I tuned in. Started with a SHG. Now up 4-2.

Go Oilers

Dallas was up 2-0 in the first. Then the Oilers woke up. Tanev got hurt too for the Stars blocking a shot. If he is out that is big time trouble for them.

That is the equivalent to the Pens losing Letang. Maybe even worse.

Fla takes game 5 3-2 sending the arrogant dumbass Ranger fans home crying in their beers. Their fans are so fragile. They go down 2-1 with nine minutes to go and it got so quiet you could hear a little old lady getting mugged at the popcorn stand.

Would be great to see FL wrap it up Saturday. @#$& you NY

Last edited:
Yes!!! Rags, go home, *****!!!

iu

YES! Good news! Just got home from races and see this.

The 30 year drought continues!

IIIIIIGOR IIIIIIGOR NO MOOOR. :D

The core of Trouba, Zibenejad, Kreider cannot get over the hill again
Zibenejad is legit. Fox is a Penguins slayer. Fla was just too much.

Zibenejad is legit. Fox is a Penguins slayer. Fla was just too much.
I would definitely be on board with Zibenejad in a Pens sweater.

I’d say Panarin is more of a Pens slayer than Fox.

I would definitely be on board with Zibenejad in a Pens sweater.

I’d say Panarin is more of a Pens slayer than Fox.

No, the Pens need to get some toughness and grit. He is not that type of player.

The Rangers basically ended up just like the Pens would have if they had made the playoffs and played the Panthers.

The Rangers have some grit, but not enough to deal with a team like the Panthers.

Will be interesting to see how the Oilers handle it.

Oilers are America's team:
- clear star players
- the workingest class blue collar town
- underdog status
- real hockey players come from nearby

All are welcome!