• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 24-25

iu

Pitiful,,,just pitiful

I didn't even watch the 3rd period

Looks like a repeat of last year. Anyone see anything different? I didn't. Team looks like the same old declining core and a bunch of WBS players topped off with a average at best goalie.

One team will contend for a cup this year and the other probably won't make the playoffs again.

Looks like a repeat of last year. Anyone see anything different? I didn't. Team looks like the same old declining core and a bunch of WBS players topped off with a average at best goalie.

One team will contend for a cup this year and the other probably won't make the playoffs again.
It's early but that pretty much sums it up. What happened to PO Joseph? Guessing he moved on?

Igor is an elite goaltender and Jarry is a backup at this point. Defensemen really sucked last night too. Tanger looked really slow, wondering if he's starting the season banged up already?

Based on one game, it's going to be a long season boys!

Igor is an elite goaltender and Jarry is a backup at this point. Defensemen really sucked last night too. Tanger looked really slow, wondering if he's starting the season banged up already?

Based on one game, it's going to be a long season boys!
He's not banged up. He's old. Father Time is undefeated.

I want a win tonight, of course. But, even in a loss, don't look done and over. I'm just hoping for that. Play well, even if you lose.

Reactions: JMM
Man, the Pens kinda suck.

1-0 Detroit.