• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 24-25

iu

Nevermind...Hand pass

Anyone else wondering if we can hold this lead?

Geno drops a beauty to Rakel, who puts it in for Geno's 1300th point!!

Reactions: JMM
I really hope that the focus of this season isn't about records for the big three. If it is, we might get a good draft pick, but not much more.

I was blacked out of yesterday’s game. I read that the team looked competitive though.

I was blacked out of yesterday’s game. I read that the team looked competitive though.
I missed the two goals that Bloom gave up in the second. Glad he didn't go totally off the rails after that. I thought he did pretty good from what I saw. With experience, taking his lumps, and hopefully learning from his mistakes he'll be better than Jarry. I think Jarry needs a change of scenery. Obviously the coaching staff has no confidence in him at this point.

I missed the two goals that Bloom gave up in the second. Glad he didn't go totally off the rails after that. I thought he did pretty good from what I saw. With experience, taking his lumps, and hopefully learning from his mistakes he'll be better than Jarry. I think Jarry needs a change of scenery. Obviously the coaching staff has no confidence in him at this point.
When Ned gets back, all bets are off for Jarry.

Bloom and Ned could and should be the future of the Pens netminders.
Jarry isn’t it for the organization anymore.

Only way these young guys are going to improve is to get playing time. As long as they can put bad games behind them and not lose confidence, they will be fine.

Just got home and turned it on. I like the stat line so far.

Power play looked familiar. A lot of passing but nobody hanging out in front of the goal. When you have Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Karlsson and Rust on the line, there's no one in that group to put in front of the goal. They should put Bunting in there and move Rust to the second line