• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pennsylvania Primary 2022

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
US Senate
Governor
Lt Governor

What are you guys feeling?
Going with Trump endorsements?

Senate Dr. Oz.
Gov. Doug Mastriano.
Lt. Gov. Teddy Daniels. He's freaking awesome.

Senate Dr. Oz.
Gov. Doug Mastriano.
Lt. Gov. Teddy Daniels. He's freaking awesome.

Dr Oz? I have no idea who his opponent is but I hope folks realize the guy is a professional actor. He is professionally trained to sound believable. Will be interesting to see what happens if he's elected but people need to understand the Dems are chess masters. They think 4-5 plays ahead of what's currently on the board.

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia **** the whole state over. I wouldn't trust Philly for **** when it comes to elections.

Dr Oz? I have no idea who his opponent is but I hope folks realize the guy is a professional actor. He is professionally trained to sound believable. Will be interesting to see what happens if he's elected but people need to understand the Dems are chess masters. They think 4-5 plays ahead of what's currently on the board.

All that matters is that he defeats the Dem in the general election. Oz has the best chance of that. That's the only qualification that matters now.

Dr Oz? I have no idea who his opponent is but I hope folks realize the guy is a professional actor.
Too many other people running for Senate to list here.
I've heard him speak, Trump endorsed him, Jim Quinn endorsed him, and he has the best chance to win.

Reactions: JMM
Too many other people running for Senate to list here.
I've heard him speak, Trump endorsed him, Jim Quinn endorsed him, and he has the best chance to win.
Hope he works out. The Hollywood types make me nervous. There's something in the water out there.

Is this for the Casey seat or the vacated Toomey seat?

I heard Trump's endorsements are unbeaten so far. Meanwhile Dem candidates don't want Biden anywhere close. It's also the dirty secret that Obama's endorsements often lost.

Just started paying attention to this so I have to ask why no love for Kathy Barnette? Heard a few soundbites of the debate aside from her being a byproduct of rape, and she sounds pretty common sense and versed. Her claim to want to end DOE is an intriguing position to me. Sounds very MAGA.

Trump has had a good run of winners so far this cycle, but his brief history in politics has been marred by many personnel choices that bit him and us in the ***. So why Mehmet?

Just started paying attention to this so I have to ask why no love for Kathy Barnette? Heard a few soundbites of the debate aside from her being a byproduct of rape, and she sounds pretty common sense and versed. Her claim to want to end DOE is an intriguing position to me. Sounds very MAGA.

Trump has had a good run of winners so far this cycle, but his brief history in politics has been marred by many personnel choices that bit him and us in the ***. So why Mehmet?
I haven’t even seen a commercial for her.
Dr. Oz is well-known and has the endorsement of Trump and Jim Quinn. Been on Quinn’s radio show several times. I think he has the best chance to win. Thing in PA is you can’t appear to be too hard-core right-wing or the southeast won’t vote for you.

He's always voted however Chucky tells him to vote.
Yep, there's no way they had 60 votes to pass this, so all it actually accomplished was to rile up the voters on the left for the midterms.
If anyone comes up with a bill that has some rational standards to follow, I'd bet it would pass, but this dog and pony show had nothing to do with creating an abortion law.

I've heard several interviews with him and he was the keynote speaker at my county GOP Lincoln Day Dinner. Trump doesn't endorse candidates without vetting them first. Also radio host Jim Quinn endorsed him. He's the real deal and with his name recognition has the best chance to win.

I've heard several interviews with him and he was the keynote speaker at my county GOP Lincoln Day Dinner. Trump doesn't endorse candidates without vetting them first. Also radio host Jim Quinn endorsed him. He's the real deal and with his name recognition has the best chance to win.

I'm not getting into the Trump vetting folks thing - because, well, he really isn't that good at it. He's supposed to be America first and endorses Dr. Oz?

So, is this your candidate?

I'm not getting into the Trump vetting folks thing - because, well, he really isn't that good at it. He's supposed to be America first and endorses Dr. Oz?

So, is this your candidate?

Yup. Has the best chance to win in November.
Now it comes out that Kathy Barnett is being largely funded by Pat Toomey so she’s no Conservative either.