• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'PESD’ Is PTSD For Dems Who Can’t Stop Crying Over The Election

Spike

Reaction score
Post Election Stress Disorder

shutterstock_154248353-e1472222148107.jpg

Democrats continue to experience a near-crippling depression since President Donald Trump took office, forcing mental health professionals to name the problem post-election stress disorder, according to a Monday report from CNN.

The news coming from the White House on a daily basis is so disconcerting to those who oppose Trump that they are experiencing classical signs of depression, and moving off of Facebook and other social media sites.

“It’s been crippling,” Clinton voter Waly Pfingsten told CNN. “I feel angry, really, really angry, far more angry than I expected to be.”

Pfingsten deleted his Facebook account, and tried to shut himself off from the news, but not knowing what Trump was doing also made him anxious.

Professionals report a large increase in office visits from former Clinton supporters who are angry, upset, and depressed about the news.

A New York City-based online therapist location service reported that traffic tripled in the days since the election, and demand continues to grow, fueled largely by gay, lesbian and minority clients.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/pesd-is-ptsd-for-dems-who-cant-stop-crying-over-the-election/

izzat elfie?

Combine that with Trump Derangement Syndrome and you get complete invalids like Elftard and Tibs.

This is what happens when a generation of children weren't taught to deal with disappointment and that they won't always win....at everything. It's on their parents for always swooping in and fighting every battle for them. They've created a generation of spoiled emotional cripples.

This is what happens when a generation of children weren't taught to deal with disappointment and that they won't always win....at everything. It's on their parents for always swooping in and fighting every battle for them. They've created a generation of spoiled emotional cripples.

Parents are just as dysfunctional.

Reactions: MTC
Parents are just as dysfunctional.

Of course they are, which is the real problem. Most of the parents I've seen like this are attempting to live through their kids' accomplishments because they weren't the "big shot on campus" when they were young and this is their only chance at it....which is why failure is not acceptable. Their personal successes are now tied to their kid's successes. So if you have to go to school to fight with a teacher over a better grade or go to practice and fight with a coach over more playing time, it's all worth it. Failing...at anything is not permissible because the parent needs to feel successful.

You can easily figure out who these people are by going to a 3rd grade basketball game sometime (I've sat through a lot of them this year). You'll be able to pick one or two of these parents out of the audience in the first 5 minutes. These are the ones who obviously have dreams of raising a D-I athlete and feel it is never too early to start showcasing their talent.....just in case there is a scout for Villanova or Kentucky in the crowd. And God help the coach who isn't showcasing them to the highest level because they are going to feel the parent's wrath quickly.

Last edited:
I'm glad Trump won but I'm not going to start writing songs or wearing t-shirts with his likeness on it. Remember that **** after Obama won. School kids had to sing songs praising the guy and college towns were crawling with Obama tshirt wearing zombies. They definitely corner the market on hero worship so I guess it hits them that much harder when their gal loses.

Get used to it.

UAefaI4.jpg

^^^
******* this and a half

Let them have all the disorders they want as long as I don't have to pay for the treatment. And it looks like Trump has created more jobs still. Mental health technicians. LOL

That's the funny part. These cupcakes want to throw down with the most heavily armed,trained and battle tested citizens in the country. They're absolutely delusional and clueless. Come block the highway with your rioting around my neck of the woods and we will run you the **** over and stop at DD for a coffee afterwards.

The more they whine and protest the more it fires up the REVOLUTION!

Support Trump Rally Harmony Overpass I-25 North Colorado Today

2017%2002%2020%20Trump%20Support%20Timnath%20Windsor%20Fort%20Collins%20Colorado.png

I haven't seen this level of immaturity by supposed adults....well....EVER. And heaven forbid you try to talk to them with facts and logic. It's a tantrum worse than a teenage girl experiencing PMS for the first time.

I haven't seen this level of immaturity by supposed adults....well....EVER. And heaven forbid you try to talk to them with facts and logic. It's a tantrum worse than a teenage girl experiencing PMS for the first time.

Exactly.....just read a couple posts by the left on this board and you see the unfettered vitriol and downright knit picky accusations based on beliefs, not real facts.

Cv1Xlek.jpg

I'm glad Trump won but I'm not going to start writing songs or wearing t-shirts with his likeness on it. Remember that **** after Obama won. School kids had to sing songs praising the guy and college towns were crawling with Obama tshirt wearing zombies. They definitely corner the market on hero worship so I guess it hits them that much harder when their gal loses.

Get used to it.

Lol...im sure you won't see any of that from Trump supporters. Most of them believe there's only one God.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly.....just read a couple posts by the left on this board and you see the unfettered vitriol and downright knit picky accusations based on beliefs, not real facts.

Cv1Xlek.jpg

To be fair 21, tibs, and elfie are part if the 10 to 20% on the extreme fringe end of the liberal spectrum... just like with tge far right 10 to 20% are obsessed extremists... the majority are not acting like spoiled brats... you just dont hear about all of them

To be fair 21, tibs, and elfie are part if the 10 to 20% on the extreme fringe end of the liberal spectrum... just like with tge far right 10 to 20% are obsessed extremists... the majority are not acting like spoiled brats... you just dont hear about all of them

That may be true but I know at least a handful of lefties that have drastically turned their lives inside out over this election. They are not vocal but they don't socialize, they quit attending local club meetings and refuse to even attend gatherings that include Republicans.

These are not typical snowflakes now but they are devout democrats that knew without a doubt that Hillary was the next President. Leads me to believe that there are more than 10-20% unhinged libtardation occurrences over on that side of the fence.

1Q2fm7f.jpg