• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pete Carroll regrets not signing Colin Kaepernick

Just remember...he will need to be a starter, or else you have a whole new can of worms.

Sounds like Pete is afraid CHAZ may come to his neighborhood.

Super bowl on the line, Pats on the ropes, Goal line inches away,The Beast in the back field. And he calls a pass play.

And not signing the kneeler is his big regret?

To be honest, I wish a team would sign him to start. That way he can show the world his suckage and put to rest the crazy idea that he is some great QB that was unjustly ignored based on his political views.

To be honest, I wish a team would sign him to start. That way he can show the world his suckage and put to rest the crazy idea that he is some great QB that was unjustly ignored based on his political views.

They'd still make excuses for him. He wasn't used properly etc. What a crock. Carroll has always seemed like a puke to me. Just more drizzle.

He regrets all the woke points he could have scored. That's all.

America in 2020 has basically become a competition to see who can debase themselves to the mob the most disgustingly and who can pander the hardest.

Last edited:
last I checked, Pete can still sign Colin

32 teams passed on him after his workout last year. Any team could have brought him in. As far as Seattle, they have Russell Wilson at QB. Kap is not an upgrade or would only play if he got hurt. Did Carroll pass on him because talent or the media circus it would cause? Only he can answer that.

Kaperselfishdick is a major ******* distraction. Any team that signs the cop hating marxist asshat will have a 24/7 distraction. May as well change your team name to the Kaperdicks... No thanks.

The rigged NFL got a noodle armed Pey Pey to a SB with the Broncos, so at this point the odds would be 50/50 that Kap is league and SB MVP with Doug Williams presenting the Lombardi at the end.

He would also be Comeback Player of the Ages of course.

At least Manning was smart. Ya, he couldn't throw more than 15 yards with any velocity, but Manning KNEW that and called plays accordingly. And the playoff game where he ran, slid, got up and threw to ******* Emmanuel Sanders for like a 25 yard gain...

Fuuuuuuuck!

He'd be a great fit in Baltimore.

Baltimore getting Kapernick and Antonio Brown would be a dream come true.

Of course, Baltimore would get ALL the calls now but they would still find a way to **** up.

If he sucks or has a bad game the media will just blame the white offensive linemen and tight ends.
You might think I'm kidding but I'm not.

If he sucks or has a bad game the media will just blame the white offensive linemen and tight ends.
You might think I'm kidding but I'm not.

And all out blitzes on Kap will be deemed racist

Carroll is full of ****. I bet he won't be the last coach or ex-GM that claims he wanted Kap but was overruled. Just more virtue signaling. Seattle did have him for a workout years ago and decided not to sign him.

Carroll is full of ****. I bet he won't be the last coach or ex-GM that claims he wanted Kap but was overruled. Just more virtue signaling. Seattle did have him for a workout years ago and decided not to sign him.

My take is that he wants to go back to where he was 8 years ago. Starting QB on a good team. He won't take any other offer. So if he gets a call from a team that has a good QB and he'll be #2 he'll say no (already has twice) and he won't want to go to a sucky team so if the Bungles or Cards or somebody calls he won't go there either.

Plus he got a settlement from the NFL so if he plays again he ought to have to give that money back.

My take is that he wants to go back to where he was 8 years ago. Starting QB on a good team. He won't take any other offer. So if he gets a call from a team that has a good QB and he'll be #2 he'll say no (already has twice) and he won't want to go to a sucky team so if the Bungles or Cards or somebody calls he won't go there either.

Plus he got a settlement from the NFL so if he plays again he ought to have to give that money back.

Seems like he'd be dumb to come back now and show the world what a piss poor QB he is and was.

Seems like he'd be dumb to come back now and show the world what a piss poor QB he is and was.

That's why I think he doesn't really want to play again. He'd rather be a martyr.