• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Philippine President calls Obama a "son of a *****"

Spike

Reaction score
Mr Duterte was asked by a reporter how he intends to respond should Mr Obama ask about his war on the drug trade.

Hundreds of people have died in anti-drug operations since Mr Duterte won election despite international alarm.

Mr Duterte said he is not concerned about the opinions of those observing his actions, adding that he would not take orders from the US, a former colonial ruler of the Philippines.

"You must be respectful ... Son of a *****, I will curse you in that forum," Mr Duterte told a news conference, referring to President Obama.

"We will be wallowing in the mud like pigs if you do that to me," Mr Duterte said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37274594

----------------------------------

{sniffles}

Obama cancels meeting with new Philippine President Duterte

VIENTIANE, Laos (AP) — President Barack Obama called off a planned meeting Tuesday with new Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, seeking distance from a U.S. ally's leader during a diplomatic tour that's put Obama in close quarters with a cast of contentious world figures.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f27a...obama-putin-agree-continue-seeking-deal-syria

-------------------------

China wouldn't roll up stairs for him, he had to leave from the *** end of the plane, Putin schools him...now this, what a great trip! ha ha

Sounds like Barry needs a safe zone, better call his mom

th

his mother is dead.

When you run the country like a Chicago ward boss, don't be surprised when you are treated like one.

Can't say I disagree with the dude

Their are bondage pics of this ugly *****, too bad she didn't abort Obammy.

And what was stopping you?

None of us are the sitting president of a nation-state and thus do not have the world stage like Mr Duerte.

If Obama had any balls whatsoever (I guess Michelle stayed home this trip), then he would have confronted Duerte head on. Instead, like the gigantic limp wristed ***** he is, he cancels the meeting and cries. Thank GOD his term is almost over. I am sick of his whining bullshit.

Good for him. Obama is the weakest, most embarrassing president we have ever had. And it's not even close. You can rest easy, Jimmah.

He's a ******* joke. A bad joke. Knew he would be from day one.

If Obama had any balls whatsoever (I guess Michelle stayed home this trip), then he would have confronted Duerte head on. Instead, like the gigantic limp wristed ***** he is, he cancels the meeting and cries. Thank GOD his term is almost over. I am sick of his whining bullshit.

Trump tried to sue when Bill Maher when he joked that Trump's parents were orangutans. Is that really a better response?

Drag Hillary down with you!

uh-oh

Rapper 'Diddy': Black voters 'shortchanged' by Obama presidency...urges black people to 'not get out the vote'

(CNN)Rapper-turned-mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs said he thinks that black voters "got a little bit shortchanged" by Barack Obama's presidency, and urged the black community to "hold our vote" as a way to spur meaningful action by political leaders.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/sean-diddy-combs-shortchanged-obama/index.html

Sounds about right to me

Where are Tibs and 21 in this thread to tell us how respected the First Black President is among the community of world leaders after His 2009 Apology World Tour?

Bammy lecturing other world leaders on following judicial process? That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.

Trump tried to sue when Bill Maher when he joked that Trump's parents were orangutans. Is that really a better response?

Do you want to know what really happened? This:

This all started when Maher and Trump reportedly put in writing that if the Celebrity Apprentice star can present a valid birth certificate to prove that he's not the product of his mother having sex with an orangutan, then Maher would write a check for $5 million to the charity of Trump's choice.

And, well, since Trump doesn't joke around and there's money involved, he did provide valid paperwork to show that he's all human (sigh), but Maher never forked over the $5 million.

Trump sued to force Maher to live up to his word and pay $5 million to charity. The lawsuit was not because his feelings were hurt.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/donald-trump-withdraws-bill-maher-432675

Further proof? Maher has called Trump an infection, a disease, deranged, stupid, and on and on. Trump has not done a ******* thing.

The only time he sued Maher was when Maher made a claim on national television, Trump took up the challenge, and Maher pussied out.

Get your facts straight.

This all started when Maher and Trump reportedly put in writing that if the Celebrity Apprentice star can present a valid birth certificate to prove that he's not the product of his mother having sex with an orangutan, then Maher would write a check for $5 million to the charity of Trump's choice.

And, well, since Trump doesn't joke around and there's money involved, he did provide valid paperwork to show that he's all human (sigh), but Maher never forked over the $5 million.

Trump sued to force Maher to live up to his word and pay $5 million to charity. The lawsuit was not because his feelings were hurt.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/donald-trump-withdraws-bill-maher-432675

Further proof? Maher has called Trump an infection, a disease, deranged, stupid, and on and on. Trump has not done a ******* thing.

The only time he sued Maher was when Maher made a claim on national television, Trump took up the challenge, and Maher pussied out.

Get your facts straight.

Thank you for posting this. I was at work when I got the email with Trog's response and I couldn't look it up. I knew it had something to do with a birth certificate and a monetary promise, but since I couldn't look it up, I couldn't reply.

Get your facts straight.

Um.... It was a joke, of course.

Um.... It was a joke, of course.

Yes, of course. Yep, a joke. That's why you wrote:

Wow, yes, I see the laugh-riot value in your comment now.

Or not. I am going with Occam, and the conclusion that you had your facts wrong, did not know what was going on, and made your comment.

Yes, of course. Yep, a joke.

Wow, yes, I see the laugh-riot value in your comment now.

Or not. I am going with Occam, and the conclusion that you had your facts wrong, did not know what was going on, and made your comment.

Wow!

Maher' challenge to prove Trump wasn't the descendant of an orangutan was a joke, not my comment. Sheesh!

Dude, lighten up!