• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pipe bomb explodes along route of Jersey Shore charity 5K run

Seen on Facebook.

Ron_Burgundy_3.jpg

Hamster, I kept searching and think I found exactly what you were looking for:

Austin-City-Limits-Festival-ACL-2015-Weekend-One-Best-Signs-Best-Flags-Poop-Emoji_114524.jpg

False flag?? Or POOP flag? You be the judge.

That is perfect. I must have it!

You live life as a duped patsy. How embarrassing. Keep drinking that beer, you are a clueless imbecile.

I'm a Crown Royal guy. But I will drink a beer. I like IPAs.

man you just have no clue where a thread ends up.......... this place is entertaining

I'm a Crown Royal guy. But I will drink a beer. I like IPAs.

I just had a Stone Dark IPA. Got a Stone variety pack for my birthday. Yards and New Belgium's Slow Ride IPA's are excellent too.

The whole family was in on it - probably the whole neighborhood

Rahami wife left U.S. days before NY area attacks - CNN

The wife of New York bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami left the United States days before the explosions in New York and New Jersey, a law enforcement source told CNN on Tuesday.

U.S. officials are working with counterparts in Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates to get in touch with her, according to the official, who was not identified.

Rahami, who is suspected in the weekend bomb plots, had married his wife in Pakistan and brought her to the United States, according to media reports.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-attacks-wife-idUKKCN11Q1IW
-------------------

His mother left 3 weeks ago

"A U.S. official told ABC News that Rahami's mother, Najiba Rahami, left the United States three weeks ago for Turkey and has yet to return."

Rahami worked in a fried chicken restaurant. Court records indicate Rahami was from a large family and may have as many as seven siblings.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/nyc-nj-bombing-suspect-in-custody-charged-in-police-shootout/1517332/

The vast majority of terrorists are created by the CIA, Mossad and MI6. Even the supposed terrorist who were stopped, are created by the FBI/CIA to begin with. If you haven't noticed this, you aren't very good at critical thinking.

https://www.ted.com/talks/trevor_aa...ally_creating_us_based_terrorists?language=en

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/

Logic would dictate that some terroristic acts would be done by non affiliated persons, just as all other forms of violence have some gang or government affiliation but most are indivisuals acting out of their own violent or selfish tendencies... you reach too far with this too often. its fine to be paranoid, and there are plenty of conspiracies, but not everything is a conspiracy and there are lines that you can cross to straight up fanatical delusions and frankly i think you are there.

I just had a Stone Dark IPA. Got a Stone variety pack for my birthday. Yards and New Belgium's Slow Ride IPA's are excellent too.

Have to give props to my local Delaware brewery... Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.... I think it's the best beer on the market right now. Just about perfect. If you like them stronger they have a 90 minute IPA that is 9.0% ABV and a 120 minute IPA that is 15-20% ABV.

http://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/60-minute-ipa

OK - maybe not the dad

FBI Lies Again: NYC Bomber Was On FBI "Radar" After All

Ahmad Khan Rahami’s Father Told Police in 2014 His Son Was a Terrorist, Officials Say

Two years before the bombings that Ahmad Khan Rahami is suspected of carrying out in New York and New Jersey, his father told the police that his son was a terrorist, prompting a review by federal agents, according to two law enforcement officials.

The father, Mohammad Rahami, in a brief interview on Tuesday, said that at the time he told agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his concern, his son had just had a fight with another of his sons and stabbed the man, leading to a criminal investigation.

“Two years ago I go to the F.B.I. because my son was doing really bad, O.K.?” he said. “But they check almost two months, they say, ‘He’s O.K., he’s clean, he’s not a terrorist.’ I say O.K.”

When Mr. Rahami was captured during a shootout with the police on Monday, the authorities found a notebook, pierced with a bullet hole and covered in blood, expressing opinions sympathetic to jihadist causes, according to a law enforcement official who agreed to speak about the investigation only on the condition of anonymity.

In one section of the book, Mr. Rahami wrote of “killing the kuffar,” or unbelievers, the official said.

An official, when asked about the inquiry, said the father made the comment out of anger at his son.

Ahmad Rahami spent over three months in jail on the assault charges, according to a high-ranking law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. A grand jury, however, declined to indict Mr. Rahami.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/nyregion/ahmad-khan-rahami-suspect.html?_r=0

------------------------

MR Rahami????

these ******* in the press are bending over backwards to make this seem like nothing

Obama's Justice Dept at work again...no profiling Muslim terrorists allowed!

Last edited:
Logic would dictate that some terroristic acts would be done by non affiliated persons, just as all other forms of violence have some gang or government affiliation but most are indivisuals acting out of their own violent or selfish tendencies... you reach too far with this too often. its fine to be paranoid, and there are plenty of conspiracies, but not everything is a conspiracy and there are lines that you can cross to straight up fanatical delusions and frankly i think you are there.

It's OK, you just lack the intelligence to see the truth all around you. It's not your fault. Or, it could just be that you lack the courage to truly seek the truth, because you are too afraid of it and can't get through your day realizing what your country is really up to. You just can't take it; it's too disturbing for you to realize.

more like the FBI was told to lay off Muslims by Obama's Justice Dept

No Muslim profiling allowed by Obama's regime

New York 'bomber' pictured in Pakistan on 'radicalization' trip as his brother and SISTER revealed to have posted jihadi messages online

Ahmad Rahami was pictured in Pakistan with his brother, Mohammad Khan Rahami

389C5BA900000578-0-image-a-1_1474384342255.jpg

The 2013 trip was one of a series of lengthy visits he made to the country and to Afghanistan which are now under FBI scrutiny

It is unclear exactly where picture was taken but he is known to have spent time in Quetta, a hotbed of fundamentalism

His brother and sister have both posted what appear to be pro-jihadi material, with his sister Masood posting: 'No to democracy.'

Married sister, who has lived in Quetta, also posted video from pro-ISIS website showing destruction of New York

Ahmad's mother and Pakistani wife both left the country in recent weeks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...brother-posted-pro-jihad-messages-online.html

----------------------------

Just like I predicted - it was a family affair

Have to give props to my local Delaware brewery... Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.... I think it's the best beer on the market right now. Just about perfect. If you like them stronger they have a 90 minute IPA that is 9.0% ABV and a 120 minute IPA that is 15-20% ABV.

Just finished a 12 pack of Troeg's Perpetual IPA 7.5% ABV - good stuff.

Dogfish is excellent. I love the 90 Minute but it's normally out of my budget so I usually get the 60 Minute.

Just finished a 12 pack of Troeg's Perpetual IPA 7.5% ABV - good stuff.

Anything from Troeg's is great. Troegenator is my all-time favorite beer.

Dogfish is excellent. I love the 90 Minute but it's normally out of my budget so I usually get the 60 Minute.

Anything from Troeg's is great. Troegenator is my all-time favorite beer.

Love Dogfish. Midas Touch, Raison d' etre, festa peche, namaste, Aprihop, higher math, tweason ale, Saison du buff. Can't go wrong with their lineup. Troegs is 2 min from my sister's house. I'm huge on their belgiums and scratch series.

Dogfish is good. I like the Great Lakes products too. Victory has nice hoppies.

It's OK, you just lack the intelligence to see the truth all around you. It's not your fault. Or, it could just be that you lack the courage to truly seek the truth, because you are too afraid of it and can't get through your day realizing what your country is really up to. You just can't take it; it's too disturbing for you to realize.

You are an idiot. You contribute nothing. Go away.

higher math,
The bar I frequent in my town is craft brew heaven. They had Higher Math and the owner gave me a sample (at $18 a bottle, I'm not buying). Stuff's like 20%, like drinking really good cough syrup.
Also they have Hop Crisis on tap, that stuff messed me up last year at the 4th of July party at my bud's house. Me and his bro-in-law didn't know what was coming. Besides a few other beers, I drank TWO of these.
Mrs. Burgundy: "Give me the keys, I'm driving home."
What I thought I said: "Nah, I'm fine."
What Mrs. Burgundy heard: "habba dabba blah blah thpppppp...."
Mrs. Burgundy: "You can't even speak, I'm driving home."
RB: "Okay."

The bar I frequent in my town is craft brew heaven. They had Higher Math and the owner gave me a sample (at $18 a bottle, I'm not buying). Stuff's like 20%, like drinking really good cough syrup.
Also they have Hop Crisis on tap, that stuff messed me up last year at the 4th of July party at my bud's house. Me and his bro-in-law didn't know what was coming. Besides a few other beers, I drank TWO of these.
Mrs. Burgundy: "Give me the keys, I'm driving home."
What I thought I said: "Nah, I'm fine."
What Mrs. Burgundy heard: "habba dabba blah blah thpppppp...."
Mrs. Burgundy: "You can't even speak, I'm driving home."
RB: "Okay."

That's awesome. Have you seen the Simpson's episode where Homer recalls how sophisticated he was at the party, compared to his actual drunken antics?