• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Planned Parenthood Selling Dead Babies for Parts

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to belive that an organization founded by a racist eugenecist woukd stoop so low. Mainstream media hasn't really picked up on it yet. They are probably double checking the sources. Note how important it is to check sources before running a story that could damage liberals, but when a conservative group is in question, then wild speculation is front page news.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ed-discussing-use-of-aborted-baby-body-parts/

your tax dollars at work.

No one should be punished with a baby. /Bomma

Well, come on, selling an entire baby would be slavery, but selling parts is okay.

We all know that.

If it was reported on Fox News, it doesn't count.

If it were puppy parts it would be front-page news...

Give 21-Tard one of the baby brains. It'll be a step up.

That's pretty messed up,but that party has no morals. It's not a shocker. Nothing they do is anymore.

Well, come on, selling an entire baby would be slavery, but selling parts is okay.

We all know that.

Oh shush. It's not a baby silly. Ignore that brain, heart, lungs, liver, arms and legs, it's just a clump of cells til it exits the magical birth canal where it is transformed into a baby.

Liberals and the main stream media are quiet on this and the sanctuary city killing. They are trying to bury both. Fox is the only respectable news organization out there that will report on all stories.

I'd expect this from ISIS, but not from such a wholesome, family-friendly organization like Planned Parenthood.

Liberals and the main stream media are quiet on this and the sanctuary city killing. They are trying to bury both. Fox is the only respectable news organization out there that will report on all stories.

It's on CNNs website.

People are outraged, shocked and saddened...and for the life of me, I can't understand how anyone didn't completely expect this news.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Planned Parenthood is an organization founded on the concept of population control (by exterminating black babies). They have argued for decades that babies aren't babies...that babies really are just unviable tissue masses. What else would you expect them to do with body parts?

The problem with this country is that people somehow think that this DOESN'T happen...and that there's something that can be done.

Haven't you figured this out yet?... the battle is already over. We are out-numbered 3-1 by people who either A) think this is OK or B) are too stupid to understand why it isn't OK...

The media hasn't really touched it yet because they are still researching how to destroy the group that made the video. My guess is they will search and find a picture of the guy shaking hand with a tea partier or God forbid, a Koch brother and then the media will send out the talking points that it's OK to ignore this because you know, Koch brothers.

Meanwhile they will float those talking points on every Soros funded smear site out there.

How badly must one twist and contort their very basic sense of right and wrong in order to allow themselves to "crush" babies? I just can't even fathom doing that.

This is just too disgusting and too barbaric for me to even begin to wrap my head around. How ANYONE, even those left wingers, can support PP after this baffles me. We have sunk so far as a society that we glorify a washed up transvestite athlete, but we remain silent on the slaughter (and selling) of babies.

The video of that ***** talking about what she and planned parenthood do to unborn babies makes me sick to my stomach. Listening to liberals defend it makes me even sicker. I cannot believe how they are actually trying to defend and justify and spin this. All of those words came out of the ******* mouth, uncut, over a 2 hour meal where she was drinking win and eating. She didn't even bat an eye when discussing what she does. And, this is not an isolated incident. Absolutely disgusting and barbaric - no matter where you stand on the abortion debate.

How badly must one twist and contort their very basic sense of right and wrong in order to allow themselves to "crush" babies? I just can't even fathom doing that.

When your world view is that the economy is a zero-sum game and the government is responsible for every citizen and every additional citizen is another mouth to feed, then it's all good. In fact you're doing the planet a favor.

When your world view is that the economy is a zero-sum game and the government is responsible for every citizen and every additional citizen is another mouth to feed, then it's all good. In fact you're doing the planet a favor.

I guess. But it still baffles me that any human being can embrace any ideology so fervently that it blinds them to literal evil. I guess it shouldn't anymore....but it does.

I guess. But it still baffles me that any human being can embrace any ideology so fervently that it blinds them to literal evil. I guess it shouldn't anymore....but it does.

You won't have to wait long for the Libs to unleash the hounds on the group that made the video. Killing babies is even more important than raising taxes and telling you what kind of light bulb to use.

You won't have to wait long for the Libs to unleash the hounds on the group that made the video. Killing babies is even more important than raising taxes and telling you what kind of light bulb to use.

pretty sure that's a rather insensitive racist comment, Burgundy. We'll need to see your tax returns now, as we feel you may have erred.

Literally brought tears to my eyes reading that.

My daughters were born at 27 weeks...one of our closest friends' son was born at 24 weeks...we spent months in the NICU watching our children and many others fighting every day to survive, praying for them to have the chance at life. The idea that anyone could think it's ok to crush them with forceps and rip them into pieces...it's so horrific it's unimaginable.

But God forbid we test shampoo on mice...it is one ****** up world we live in.

pretty sure that's a rather insensitive racist comment, Burgundy. We'll need to see your tax returns now, as we feel you may have erred.
S'all right, I don't make much money under Obamunism so the numbers are rather small.

Oh shush. It's not a baby silly. Ignore that brain, heart, lungs, liver, arms and legs, it's just a clump of cells til it exits the magical birth canal where it is transformed into a baby.

Democrats/ liberals have always denied personhood to support their agenda...during slavery, democrats considered Africans as subhuman savages, not people, today democrats/liberals deny personhood to a fetus calling it a clump of cells or a parasite.
Yes a parasite.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/15/1082439/-The-fetus-is-a-parasite#