• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Players that may be able to be traded

And Master Teague, whom I figured could sit on the practice squad and basically give us what Snell did, just got hurt enough to be carted off

I see no reason to trade Rudolph unless they get a decent draft pick. When Pickett is ready to be QB2, then make Rudolph QB3, he might not like it but he signed the contract and to his credit he doesn't seem to be a guy who will make waves, you never know when disaster might strike and you need him
The reason is that if/when Pickett becomes the #2, they will be grossly overpaying a third-string quarterback who most likely will not see the field. He's already the fourth-highest paid second-stringer in the league.

If they don't trade him soon, I predict that a desperate team with major injury issues at the position during the season will offer a good enough pick in return at some point before the trade deadline. He's just good enough to start for a couple of games in a pinch.

Wormley keep as a back up under DT rusher or use him at DE like when thry go big nickel and tj is in a 2 pt stance, RE TJ DT Heyward DT Tyson DE Wormley LB Jack LB Bush