• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Poll: Majority now believes Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
From the article:

It adds, “Biden receives his least positive assessments for being mentally sharp. Currently, 43% say this describes Biden very or fairly well, an 11-point decline since March.”

Put more simply, the longer the president is in office, the dumber people think he is. And it’s likely not because of any single issue. The White House is the major leagues, as a former vice president, of all people, ought to know. His every move and action is now under scrutiny. He has to think on his feet and respond in real-time to real-life crises. The public can see now how Biden comports himself as the commander in chief. It’s not just a theoretical game anymore. He can’t just promise to do better than the last guy. He is actually expected to deliver and to deliver competently and efficiently.

So far, the public apparently isn't impressed.

Well, yeah. We kind of already knew this. What worries me is the 43% that think the guy is mentally sharp. What are these people watching, that they come away with that assessment?

I just read on Facebook that a woman was praising Joe Biden for his leadership and strong ethics and morals. She was getting killed in the comments. People amaze me at how willfully ignorant they can become. Absolutely blind to reality.

43% live in la la land. They must watch our wonderful leftist propaganda news networks.

I stopped watching them a good while back. I know what they're all about.

The house could be halfway burned to the ground and they'd say everything is fine. Just a little cosmetic damage. Insert __________ <---- conservative to blame.

I just read on Facebook that a woman was praising Joe Biden for his leadership and strong ethics and morals. She was getting killed in the comments. People amaze me at how willfully ignorant they can become. Absolutely blind to reality.

She's smoking some good stuff. The only thing Joe Bob has down is "grumpy mean old man". A president he is not. **** I wouldn't let that guy be in charge of a lemonade stand.

If a person has a "D" by their name, they are amazing, woke, enlightened, what the future needs, etc. It just the way it is. Results, history, compromises, lies, etc., are not real, don't matter, were for the best, etc.

Reverse this to understand those with an "R" by their name.

It's all so clear.

Honestly, does anyone believe that any President in the past 50 years has been more than a figurehead? They dont write hundreds of pages of legal code or probably even read it… they have a bunch of aides do all the heavy lifting and just do the PR stuff… Trump tweeted a lot .. Obama postured… Reagan was a great speaker… none of them were that involved in the actual process of governing outside of grand gestures and general commands… they were still mostly puppets for the establishment… its just easier to see Bidens strings…

Most Democrat voters believe everything Democrat politicians tell them and the Democrat politicians (and media ) know this.