• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

I love those trying to be comforted by this just being preseason - I got some news for you: This is ALL a Tomlin team can do, regardless of what time of year. Steelers with Tomlin as HC suck, period.

it's a little know fact that former teammates MIke Tomlin and Sean McDermitt meet in the tunnel before games to sing Ebony and Ivory

I love those trying to be comforted by this just being preseason - I got some news for you: This is ALL a Tomlin team can do, regardless of what time of year. Steelers with Tomlin as HC suck, period.
then why watch? why be a fan? why post 200 times a day?

Whew! This offense is really hard to watch, very, very undisciplined, unprepared, poor execution, just plain ******* boring to watch.
I hope this is not a prelude to the regular season.
Holy crap Fields playing against backups doesn’t make me feel confident.
Wilson, nothing special but the two sacks were not good on Jones.
Could be a long season boys.

It's 10PM EDT - get your kneepads and chapstick ready...it's almost time for your to go to work!!!

Surely there aren't any Tomlin apogists left. I think I put them all on ignore, anyway. The whole thing is a s-show under this clown. I feel so bad for TJ.

Awe-inspiring offensive display, challenged only by the opponent running up the A-gap 7 times in a row and gaining at least 5 every play.

9-8 or bust!