• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason game 2 Bills vs Steelers

This offense looks like crap! Ole Russ looks old and slow. Sorry guys!

I watched him his whole career in Seattle. They play Seattle games nonstop in my area. He is a sack machine,even younger days. He’s not going to change now. There will be many drive killers. Unfortunately.
And there you go…..

Is this the O we are going to have to get used to in 2024? We've been Tomlined. Shooting for a 12-10 win again. Genius, Mediocre, just brilliant.

Jones looks awful.... He is just getting beat cant blame the scheme on that one.

Do you really think so??? I believe they're just trying to see what/who works best still on the field. Until the OL has gelled - things will be a bit shaky in the foxhole, if you will...
What I see is similar results. This OL, minus the center is the same as the one that finished last season, so to me, that dog won’t hunt.

We never get that first drive scripted plays to work. Shot ourselves in the foot multiple times. We always seem so unprepared.
we are not getting any kind of plays to work, haven't seen the first pass beyond the 1st down line

WOW. Jones can absolutely NOT defend pass plays from the right and that goes back to last year. Put him on the left and let's see if the darn guy is a bust in a long line of busts.

Is this the O we are going to have to get used to in 2024? We've been Tomlined. Shooting for a 12-10 win again. Genius, Mediocre, just brilliant.

STFU - the OL is the problem. Who do you suggest we play at RT w/ Troy out today???

******** Fluffy...