• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason Games Non Steelers

Tune definitely looked like a rookie

had a few passes sail on him and missed wide open guys

heard an interesting tidbit. Last year the 49ers went into the NFC Champ with all their QBs injured. If they had somehow beaten Philly to advance, they had a deal nearly in place to sign Philip Rivers to start the Super Bowl.

That would have been crazy. A guy comes off his couch to start a Super Bowl for a team he never played for.

Bryce Young had a rough start. He looked good but was under constant pressure and was hit a bunch for his limited playing time. If that OL doesn’t improve they should not start Young week 1. He’s small and can’t take all those hits. Let the backup take the beating until they can protect him.

Levis did not look good. He was the same guy I saw at Penn Stat, big arm, but not much touch. Malik Willis outplayed him. Tennessee is in a tough spot. Do you start Tanneyhill and make it to the wildcard round? Do you go with the young QB for the future? If so which one?

Jets rookie DE Will McDonald looks like a beast.

I read Young was hit three times. Not ideal in a preseason game.

Anthony Richardson was okay in his first game. Had a perfect pass dropped, flashed some of his running ability, and had a terrible interception.

I think the Titans need to go with Tannehill as long as possible and make one last push with Henry. If it goes bad, see what Levis can do.

Israel Abanikanda has looked good for the Jets. You can see his big-play ability has carried over from college and will provide the Jets with a nice option in the backfield.

Beautiful pass, well anticipated, quite easy though with zero zone coverage in the area and a very clean pocket
true

I think it was a good read though, seeing that the safety was going to blitz and leave the middle wide open

I read Young was hit three times. Not ideal in a preseason game.

Anthony Richardson was okay in his first game. Had a perfect pass dropped, flashed some of his running ability, and had a terrible interception.

I think the Titans need to go with Tannehill as long as possible and make one last push with Henry. If it goes bad, see what Levis can do.

Israel Abanikanda has looked good for the Jets. You can see his big-play ability has carried over from college and will provide the Jets with a nice option in the backfield.
Yeah you wonder if a smallish Young will make it through a season with that teams iffy O-line.

heard an interesting tidbit. Last year the 49ers went into the NFC Champ with all their QBs injured. If they had somehow beaten Philly to advance, they had a deal nearly in place to sign Philip Rivers to start the Super Bowl.

That would have been crazy. A guy comes off his couch to start a Super Bowl for a team he never played for.
That would have been a fun watch.

Bryce Young running for his life again. Panthers are nuts if they start Young behind this swiss cheese OL. At least give it a few weeks to see if the OL gets better.

Javonte Williams playing for Denver. Appears he's back from injury.