• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Preseason Games Non Steelers

Devin Bush wearing number 0 for Seattle. Seems about right.

Last play, stands there, waits for TE to contact him at about 6 yards, then jumps on the pile. Sound familiar?
I liked that the Steelers quit trying to find athletes to play LB this offseason and instead found LBs to play ILB. There are maybe 5 ILBs, at most, who are strong in coverage. They have a trio who play physical and do not shy away from contact.

Is Jesse Ventura their color commentator?
He most definitely sounds like “The Body,” but I believe their color guy is Craig Wolfley’s (of the Steelers play by play team) brother.

watched the cards game this morning

Tune looked better than week 1 but still sailed a few passes and had at least one bid drop that would have been first down

threw 2 TD passes, one was overturned and the runner rulled down at the half yard line, the second came back on a crack back block

still he led a solid 2 minute drill to end the first half and put a TD on the board.

Tank warmed up for the Texans and then switched to street clothes and sat out the game with "leg tightness"

watched the cards game this morning

Tune looked better than week 1 but still sailed a few passes and had at least one bid drop that would have been first down

threw 2 TD passes, one was overturned and the runner rulled down at the half yard line, the second came back on a crack back block

still he led a solid 2 minute drill to end the first half and put a TD on the board.

Tank warmed up for the Texans and then switched to street clothes and sat out the game with "leg tightness"

I like your enthusiasm of reporting on said players, it expands my look at players as well.

Salute the nation

would much prefer Tune on this roster over rudy

better deep ball, more accurate inside and more mobil

Absolutely AGREE. This Rudy’s or Mitch’s last season because the team will want to invest in a draft pick to start grooming for future.

Would have been nice to get Tune but I’m sure there is an up and comer for next draft to land.

I don’t want us paying for that kind of money for that 3rd string depth.

Salute the nation

Ravens had their precious win streak snapped by Wash. The ravens really wanted the win too. They were sending all out blitzes at Wash on their final drive.

That's why i'm not impressed with the preseason win streak. They actually play for the win when most teams are running a practice.

Ravens had their precious win streak snapped by Wash. The ravens really wanted the win too. They were sending all out blitzes at Wash on their final drive.

That's why i'm not impressed with the preseason win streak. They actually play for the win when most teams are running a practice.
Who was it that Cowher got pissed at for doing something like that back in the day?

Shows how little the pre-season actually means. I didn’t even know there was a PRE-season win streak accolade……… but then again Hairball ran a play just to get Action Jackson a rushing accolade.

Bottom line is let the Ravens worry about those little things and get their hearts broken. It will help prepare them for when we crush them twice this year, once inter-division and once in the wild card round (they wild, we division winners, Cincinnati out)

Salute the nation

would much prefer Tune on this roster over rudy

better deep ball, more accurate inside and more mobil
Oh **** this will not please the Rudy the red nosed third stringer, supporters. You might have caused this thread to jump to 100 pages.😁

Sam Howell looked really good. He and Pickett were 1a & 1b on my big board in 2022. I think they got a steal as I had him ahead of Ridder and Willis.

Did anyone catch the end of the Panthers/Lions game? Wr peoples caught a pass and as he tried to reach it across the pylon for a split second he lost control as he stepped out of bounds and it was ruled a fumble out ofthe end zone, touchback… lol.

nice punt return by Dell to set the Texans up for their second drive

Arizona cut Colt McCoy. Maybe they plan to start Dobbs. Or maybe they are looking for another trade or another vet to get cut.

More likely the plan is to get the #1 pick and draft Caleb Williams. Then ditch the lazy midget Kyler Murray. "Crash for Caleb" in full effect.