• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Trump Arrives in Saudi Arabia for first foreign visit

So, henceforth, Arab News is a trustworthy news outlet, and not to be confused with "Fake News" outlets. Got it.

Yes, you seem to be learning fast, mightyguru. And furthermore, Saudi Arabia had no connection to 9-11 and we now love our president who kowtows and curtsies to the Muslims. Funny how it all works out, isn't it?

I was hoping he'd go all Nikita Krushchev on their *** and bang his shoe on the podium while telling them he'll make Mecca radioactive for 500 years if they don't put a stop to the terrorism, but I suppose that's as good as we'll get in polite company.

I was hoping he'd go all Nikita Krushchev on their *** and bang his shoe on the podium while telling them he'll make Mecca radioactive for 500 years if they don't put a stop to the terrorism, but I suppose that's as good as we'll get in polite company.

So the Russians were trying to influence the Nixon - Kennedy election too? Oh, the horror....

He used Islamic extremists and what not...Think this is a non-issue

For all the **** Trump is willing to say, factual and no-so- factual, in asking them to help in fight against terrorism, it would have been nice to remind the Saudis exactly how many of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. That would have taken balls. I always thought Bush's first phone call upon learning who the hijackers were should have been to the Saudis asking them what THEY were going to do about it.

For all the **** Trump is willing to say, factual and no-so- factual, in asking them to help in fight against terrorism, it would have been nice to remind the Saudis exactly how many of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. That would have taken balls. I always thought Bush's first phone call upon learning who the hijackers were should have been to the Saudis asking them what THEY were going to do about it.

I can actually agree with you on this.

I am against selling any Moslem nation arms since they always seem to use them against us later.

Yes, you seem to be learning fast, mightyguru. And furthermore, Saudi Arabia had no connection to 9-11 and we now love our president who kowtows and curtsies to the Muslims. Funny how it all works out, isn't it?
He was bending over to receive that award from the king. It's pathetic what you liberals latch on to.

He was bending over to receive that award from the king. It's pathetic what you liberals latch on to.

I couldn't care less really. The only reason this is funny/ironic is you guys blasted Obama for it.

Watch carefully, it's a two-step process.

1. Lowers head to receive award
2. Cute little curtsy bow afterwards, like something a little girl would do for the Queen. How precious! :) :) :)

Last edited:
I couldn't care less really. The only reason this is funny/ironic is you guys blasted Obama for it.

Watch carefully, it's a two-step process.

1. Lowers head to receive award
2. Cute little curtsy bow afterwards, like something a little girl would do for the Queen. How precious! :) :) :)

I think it was a weight shifting to regain balance. But call it a curtsy if you want, I don't give one **** about it.
How did Obama react when he received that award? Oh, wait..............

President Trump gives masterful speech

It was refreshing to see President Trump speak to the leaders of the Muslim countries in Riyadh honestly and directly about the problems of Islamist terrorism. He told them in plain words that they have to drive out the terrorists from their mosques and countries. He reminded them that terrorists, such as ISIS, kill more Muslims than others.

President Trump spoke bluntly. The Muslim countries must take care of the terrorists:

“It is a choice between two futures -- and it is a choice America CANNOT make for you.

A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorists and extremists. Drive them out.

DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land, and
DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.”

It was a proud day to see an American president acting the way an American president should.

Meanwhile, the mainstream media wing of the Opposition Party did not carry the speech.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/president_trump_gives_masterful_speech.html

Oh....nevermind guys! He was just receiving an Award from a terrorist moslem nation...cool. Move along, nothing to see here.

Melania, Princess of Arabia.

melania-trump-outfit-saudi-arabia.jpg

Melania Trump gets rave reviews in Saudi press

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (CNN) — First lady Melania Trump's fashion choices got rave reviews in local Saudi Arabian press Sunday, despite forgoing the customary headscarf.

Both the first lady and first daughter Ivanka Trump have been closely watched in Saudi Arabia for both style and substance.

On Sunday, the first lady conducted a few solo events while her husband continued bilateral meetings with the Gulf Cooperation Council. She visited the American International School in Riyadh and an all-women General Electric service center, tweeting out images from both visits, calling the visits an "honor" and praising "international perspective and education to children."

Similarly, Ivanka Trump separately attended a women's empowerment roundtable at Tuwaiq Palace with civil society leaders, prominent businesswomen and female Saudi elected government officials, according to the White House.

"It is important to hear directly from local women about progress they and their country have been able to make and the challenges they still face," a White House official said.

Both women went sans headscarf during their time in the kingdom, despite the fact that President Donald Trump once criticized Michelle Obama for doing the same. (snip)

Arab News, circulated in a special English print edition for US press, heaped praised on the first lady, calling her outfits "classy and conservative." A full-page color photo accompanied, showing a glowing Trump in a black jumpsuit.

103108da56b93c2fbca82e48c64e126e

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/melania-trump-saudi-arabia/

Melania, Princess of Arabia.

The ugly truth behind Saudi Arabia's love for Melania Trump
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/22/o...ssain-opinion0450PMVODtopLink&linkId=37875371

Donald Trump's first major trip overseas may be fraught with diplomatic land mines for the President, but the Trump administration can at least comfort itself with the clear hit that Melania Trump has been with the Saudi press.The fact that Melania is communicating with the media and the public in Saudi Arabia -- mainly through what Saudi news reports have deemed her "classy and conservative" fashion choices -- works well in the notoriously anti-woman kingdom. Her intense appeal makes sense, considering the first lady represents so much that Saudi citizens find familiar and can relate to, especially visually. Melania walks behind her husband, is quiet and reserved, does not make obvious demands (at least not ones we can hear), and most importantly, she looks beautiful and polished.

All of that should come as no surprise, given whom Melania is married to. After all, how the Saudi government likes women to behave is similar to how Donald Trump has said he likes women to behave. And they both prefer women to look pretty in pictures, rather than hold actual positions of power.

Melania's husband and the Saudi government also both also know and understand the power and value of a good photo opportunity. In fact, fantastic photo opportunities are something the kingdom values and is hypersensitive about, especially ones that are going to be seen around the world.

For them, Melania Trump was perfectly poised in her black Stella McCartney jumpsuit and gilded gold belt. Melania projected a glamorous image for a country where women live under male guardianship, cannot drive, still do not have the full vote, and cannot travel or seek medical attention without male permission.

Last edited:
Oh....nevermind guys! He was just receiving an Award from a terrorist moslem nation...cool. Move along, nothing to see here.

Not sure if Saudi Arabia is a terrorist nation but I do know Iran is. Let us know when Trump signs a deal to give them nukes and also free up billions of dollars for their use in expanding their military and fight proxy wars against us...

Not sure if Saudi Arabia is a terrorist nation but I do know Iran is. Let us know when Trump signs a deal to give them nukes and also free up billions of dollars for their use in expanding their military and fight proxy wars against us...

Alleged Saudi role in September 11 attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks

Donald Trump Said Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11. Now He’s Going There on His First Foreign Trip.
https://theintercept.com/2017/05/18...ow-hes-going-there-on-his-first-foreign-trip/

Here are 5 ways Saudi Arabia allegedly helped terrorists carry out the 9/11 attacks
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ped-terrorists-9-11-attacks-article-1.3003684

Saudi Arabia faces largest ever 9/11 lawsuit - accused of prior knowledge over terror attack
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...enter-terror-attack-twin-towers-a7644016.html

Saudi government funded extremism in U.S. mosques and charities: report
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

TIBS exemplifies the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" rhetoric from the left.

Had Trump refused to go to Saudi Arabia (or any middle-east country) he would be labeled a racist. Had he refused to sell arms to Saudi Arabia (and let Russia or China do it), he would be labeled a stupid political leader.

But when he DOES meet with a Middle Eastern country then it all comes down to how they have Sharia Law and aren't "free" enough to deal with at all (even though every President in the past, have been dealing with some Sharia Law regimes for generations).

Not like Obama came out and actually supported Muslim Brotherhood, which is a hell of lot more violent and revolutionary and extreme than the Saudi's.

The Saudis are a duplicitous lot, and are the major cause of Sunni Extremism in the world. However, they are sworn enemies of the Iranian regime, and if they happen to use some of the weapons we sold them on Iran, well then sorry about that. The reason he was in Saudi was to speak at the Muslim Summit, not because of his impatience to kiss the King's ring. And I must say, he hit a home run.

I believe that if our intel deemed that the SA government launched the attacks then we likely would have turned the country into a lifeless zone by now (see Hiroshima/Nagasaki Aug 1945) but hey if the research you did fits with your agenda, more power to you there George ol' Buddy.

Again the minute when Trump releases billions to Iran and clears the path to them obtaining a nuke, feel free to let us all know about it. Still don't understand how Obama doing same was not epic news and unrest here. I guess it did in part have something to do with the election perhaps., oh right, that was due to the Russians,,stupid me

Last edited:
Again the minute when Trump releases billions to Iran and clears the path to them obtaining a nuke, feel free to let us all know about it. Still don't understand how Obama doing same was not epic news and unrest here. I guess it did in part have something to do with the election perhaps., oh right, that was due to the Russians,,stupid me

Quit hating on the FBP, you racist.

Which candidate took the most money from the Saudi's?
The election is over. Time to man up and take some responsibility for the Traitor-in-Chief in the White House.

I wonder when the Clinton Foundation will be bankrupt, or Bill, Hill, and Fug will end up dead because of all the bribes they took, assuming that Hillary's kankles would be in the Oval Office right now.

It's so great that Trump won. Best thing to happen to America since we won our independence. I wake up with a smile on my face every morning.