• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'

katsung47

Reaction score
Russian President Vladimir Putin exposes conspiracy to create 'natural' disasters

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 13th September 2017

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has claimed that Russian satellites have captured evidence that the recent spate of hurricanes that have devastated the US and surrounding nations, was engineered by people working inside the United States Government.

Speaking ahead of his meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian Black Sea city of Sochi, Mr. Putin became frustrated and appeared to go off-script when questioned about aid to Cuba and the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma.

http://www.neon-nettle.com/news/271...-us-government-made-hurricanes-with-machines-

that explains it all

This is what happens when hurricane machines fall into the wrong hands.

only a complete and utter ******* imbecile would post **** like this

Oh that's nothing.... there are posters here who think man made climate change is a hoax or a conspiracy............wackiness has no limits.

I'm still waiting on your proof from Russia about aliens.

Oh that's nothing.... there are posters here who think man made climate change is a hoax or a conspiracy............wackiness has no limits.

You DO realize, you blithering nitwit, assclown, buttwipe, bloated fat-*** pig, that you and Katsung share a lot of opinions about Russia and Trump, don't you?

Jesus, you imbecile, you and Katsung are ideological twins.

Russian President Vladimir Putin exposes conspiracy to create 'natural' disasters

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has claimed that Russian satellites have captured evidence that the recent spate of hurricanes that have devastated the US and surrounding nations, was engineered by people working inside the United States Government.

Speaking ahead of his meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian Black Sea city of Sochi, Mr. Putin became frustrated and appeared to go off-script when questioned about aid to Cuba and the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma.

http://www.neon-nettle.com/news/271...-us-government-made-hurricanes-with-machines-

Those son of a ******* stole my wind machine called it nelly and shipped it to the feds in Atlantis. Can't they just leave well enough alone. When the last of neon moonships left 2000 moons ago. They left the storm machine behind. And here I was going to make an f 9 tornado and send it to north korea.*******!

LOLZ!

I always laugh at claims of weather machines. It takes more energy than can be generated by all the nukes in the world to generate a summer thunderstorm.

for you Shane....

the weather machines are not being used properly.

I saw a used hurricane machine in the clearance section at Sears. It was Craftsman brand.
Damn, and the Sears near me closed up six months ago.

Somebody mis-translated a commercial for the DQ Blizzard

LOLZ!

I always laugh at claims of weather machines. It takes more energy than can be generated by all the nukes in the world to generate a summer thunderstorm.

Putin apologist.

And probably a racist.

My favorite poster ever. **** all ya all. :smile1:

p.s.-funniest thread in awhile, IMO

katsung has information that would lead to Hillary's arrest.