• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 2/3

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Having fun on vacation, but it winds down tomorrow, what questions do we have this week. And I'm going to be trying to figure out how Snoop Huntley made a Pro Bowl, yet Highsmith doesn't?? Ugh...

Greetings from the Florida Pan Handle!!!

1). Cam Hayward has been named to the PRO-Bowl, congratulations for him. How do you see his
contract being restructured? What dollar amount per season and length ?

2). How much truth to the rumored Coach Tomlin extension and what amount would his pay be ?

3). Have any schedules been released yet on mini camps and Training Camp (Latrobe) ?

4). Will Oakarafor (sp) be retained at his rated $13 mil / season or is he a candidate to restructure with a pay cut?

5). True or False, with just a couple key players to fall in place can this be an 11 + win team next season ?

BONUS QUESTION: Will you be doing any Player Interviews this off season ?

Cope, all is good here on the farmstead. Glad for your vacation, Florida is fabulous!!!

Thanks again for all the work in doing these.

Salute the nation

What non special teams position do you think is the least likely we address in the draft?
Depending on if Gentry is resigned, I’d say TE…

Rank the division rivals by hatred levels… for me right now, its
Bengals
Ravens
Browns
The Browns are just pathetic.. the Ravens are hated but respected… the Bengals are cocky jackasses…

If you could bring in an offensive assistant, who would it be?

What non special teams position do you think is the least likely we address in the draft?
Depending on if Gentry is resigned, I’d say TE…

Rank the division rivals by hatred levels… for me right now, its
Bengals
Ravens
Browns
The Browns are just pathetic.. the Ravens are hated but respected… the Bengals are cocky jackasses…

If you could bring in an offensive assistant, who would it be?
I would have them on that level as well but....

Living near Baltimore I want the Ravens to lose more than I do the bengals. But if we are out of it, I would root for the Ravens over the Bengals. if that makes any sense.

If the steelers ceased to exist, I could be a Ravens fan. I could never be a Bengals fan.

I feel sorry for Browns fans.

Edit
I just threw up a little bit reading that part about being a Ravens fan. I could watch the Ravens and not cheer against them

What is your formula for a return to the playoffs and at least one win achieved? What needs to take place for that to happen?

I would like to see a drunken Cope diskgolf tournament. That would be entertainment at it's finest.

so Tank Dell came in at 5083 ht 16 wt 8 7/8 Hands 30 1/8 arms and 72 3/4 wing span

so definitely small

but many reports have him as the best wr at the Senior Bowl.

I posted a few videos of the senior bowl practices....and a draft network article on him

If the Steelers draft him, would the Tank Dell thread eclipse the Dri Archer thread?

Why hasnt Flores joined another team yet?
If he stays, will he be elevated to Assisant HC?
What was his real impact with the team this season?
Has Devin Bush cleared out his locker?
Will the Steelers go WR with one of their top 4 picks?

Why hasnt Flores joined another team yet?
If he stays, will he be elevated to Assisant HC?
What was his real impact with the team this season?
Has Devin Bush cleared out his locker?
Will the Steelers go WR with one of their top 4 picks?

Wondering here too, on the Flores placement ?

Salute the nation

Yep, local press was sure the Cardinals would have made an offer by now.
There is still a stigma with Flores and his law suit with the NFL that may keep him out of a HC job this year. If so, it works well for the Steelers to retain him for 1 more year so they can get the 2 draft picks when he becomes a HC elsewhere.

There is still a stigma with Flores and his law suit with the NFL that may keep him out of a HC job this year. If so, it works well for the Steelers to retain him for 1 more year so they can get the 2 draft picks when he becomes a HC elsewhere.
maybe.. my take is the Steelers are working on a scenario for Coach Flores..