• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Racial Angst Has Officially Jumped the Shark.

I don't know anyone that uses hotel shampoo. Black or white. I bring my own toiletries. Just thought it was an odd thing to get into a racially charged tirade over.

I don't know anyone that uses hotel shampoo. Black or white. I bring my own toiletries. Just thought it was an odd thing to get into a racially charged tirade over.

Triggered over the stupidest things. Bring your own **** like everyone else does. End of story!

I actually feel dumber for reading that.

I thought they jumped the shark when they said milk was racist.

I just shake my head reading this. People have been groomed by Liberals to find racism in everything. Everywhere. This is just another absurd example.

I was on the road last week again as I often am. Stayed in a Courtyard Marriott. I often stay in Marriotts. I travel with my own toiletries. Went to take a shower and they had a dispenser rack with separate bottles of TeaTree Shampoo, TeaTree Conditioner, and TeaTree Revitalizing Lemon body wash gel. I left my shampoo in my kit and used theirs.

Halsey must be staying in Motel 6. Courtyards aren't even The Ritz.

Ogre can agree on this, since the hotels and motels he frequents do not have Ogre soap/shampoo either.
WTF is an Ogre to do?

Why da green olives in a jar and da black olives in a can!?!?

Good grief. When does this insanity end. These liberals just don't want anything to ever ever end. Always stirring the pot of bullshit. The focus is never uniting people,just division. Our last president had every opportunity in the world to unite people and he always choose the other. My god if we had unity, everyone working, lower taxes,less free **** they would only have baby killing and everything gay left voting for them.

..******* ****** hotel shampoo. Are you kidding me? Gtfo.

I just hate the race stuff,I always have and always will,but this culture of asinine liberal guilt culture of blaming everyone white not productive and needs to stop.

Last edited:
How can we ever have unity in this country when all we hear about is diversity? Everyone is herded into their own little group, told how special they are, why everyone else is different and special but not as special as your group. Then, you add labels, turn everyone against each other by calling each other racist, homophobic, xenophobic, mysoginistic, sexist, islamophobic, or whatever, and any time there is anything that can maybe, possibly, kinda-sorta be construed in that manner must be shouted from the roof tops and repeated endlessly until it becomes the gospel. Then you find a boogey man. In modern America, it is currently straight, white males, bonus points if they turn out to be Christian. Boom. Division on steroids. The perfect utopia.

If we were all just Americans, distracting people with this shampoo nonsense would exponentially more difficult.

Last edited:
I read the headline and thought it was about Todd Haley.

Who the **** is "Halsey"?

I'm pretty sure if we all turned off the tv's ,told the politicians to **** off then things could get better. This is why sports bring people together. When I see someone with Steeler gear on I already think friend. I always say something. We share a common bond and love. We need a lot more things like this in society.

If someone attacked this country we would all unite instantly to defend our home. I would hope we can do it without that happening someday.

My favorite shampoo is orange. My second favorite is blue, but that is getting hard to find. I like to switch up every few months to avoid buildup.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

How many people who travel cant afford to pack the shampoo they already have at home or a travel bottle of it?

I hate hotel shampoo and soap. I dont need ******* oatmeal avacado scrub ****. I want ******* soap.

Ogre can agree on this, since the hotels and motels he frequents do not have Ogre soap/shampoo either.
WTF is an Ogre to do?

Dont you just douse them with diesel/gas mixture and set them on fire?

I just use hotel soap for everything. It lathers up good on the head.

How can we ever have unity in this country when all we hear about is diversity?

Quoted for simple truth. Maybe the most brilliant simple message I've read in weeks.

I'm Irish and Slovak and as white as someone can possibly be, my hair's curly and I can't use the hotel shampoo either. Oddly enough I never felt discriminated against. I just bring my own, most women I know do for one reason or another.

I'm Irish and Slovak and as white as someone can possibly be, my hair's curly and I can't use the hotel shampoo either. Oddly enough I never felt discriminated against. I just bring my own, most women I know do for one reason or another.

This is true. Wife brings her own shampoo. Me? I use their shampoo and take the extras. I have a shoe box filled with hotel soap and shampoo. You laugh, but when we run out of soap or shampoo, guess who's reaching into the shoe box under the bathroom sink? Yep, everyone.

Oddly enough I never felt discriminated against. I just bring my own, most women I know do for one reason or another.

giphy.gif