• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Radical Reich Wing Terrorism Strikes Again

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

My......my......I sure am glad the fake president is working overtime to unite us.....between golf rounds of course.

Germany: Man drives vehicle into pedestrians, shot by police

A man armed with a knife was shot and injured by police Saturday after he drove a car into a group of pedestrians in Heidelberg, Germany, local police said.

Three people were injured, one seriously, Mannheim police said. After driving his car into the group, the suspect tried to flee the scene and was then shot by officers. The suspect was seriously injured and taken to the hospital.

No motive is known.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/world/heidelberg-germany-car-hits-pedestrians/index.html?adkey=bn

----------------------

Allah Akbar!

What are the odds?

Sweden Democrats: Trump was right

Two leading Swedish politicians have a message for President Trump’s critics: He’s right.

Per Jimmie Akesson and Mattias Karlsson, both leaders of the Sweden Democrats, penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Wednesday supporting Trump’s characterization of a Muslim immigrant-led crime crisis in Sweden.

“Mr. Trump did not exaggerate Sweden’s current problems,” Akesson and Karlsson wrote. “If anything, he understated them.”

Referring to the massive number of Middle Eastern refugees that have poured into the country, Trump said Sweden was “having problems like they never thought possible.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/sweden-democrats-trump-was-right.html

--------------------------

Multiculturalism and open borders will be the death of Europe

Media lies are helping to destroy them

Last edited:
Don't forget to add the 29 examples SteelTime put up here a week ago to refute Elftard's never ending myopic bullshit. I have a basketball game to attend or I'd dig up 20 examples in 5 minutes myself.

Previously Deported Illegal Goes On Murderous Rampage Days After CT Gov Refused To Work With ICE

Just days after Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy ordered police not to co-operate with ICE in enforcing immigration laws, a previously deported illegal alien went on a murderous rampage killing a mother and stabbing her friend.

From The Hartford Courant:

A convicted felon, who was previously deported, fatally stabbed a woman and abducted their 6-year-old daughter from a Bridgeport home, triggering an Amber Alert and multi-state search that ended after a highway police chase and crash in Pennsylvania, authorities said.

Though the child, Aylin Hernandez, did not suffer serious physical injuries, police said her 26-year-old mother, Nidia Gonzalez, was dead. Another woman, believed to be a friend, was stabbed repeatedly in the home on Greenwood Street in Bridgeport, police said.

The Governor ordered law enforcement to stand down from enforcing our nation's immigration laws.

Hernandez's arrest came days after Gov. Dannel P. Malloy sent a memo to police chiefs recommending they not cooperate with ICE to enforce immigration laws and that "law enforcement should not take action that is solely to enforce federal immigration law." His stance made national news, and was criticized by White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

But in the case of Hernandez, who had a prior felony conviction, state or local police would have held him for federal agents, in accordance with state law, a spokeswoman for Malloy said.

hc-arrest-of-amber-alert-suspect-oscar-hernandez-20170224.jpg

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56331

This whole thing is so sad. How about we all just act like good folk?

I agree, problem is the folks of the "alt-right" elected a racist who stirred up the hard core racists in this country.

Last night customs detained Mohammed Ali's widow and their son. She was released after she produced a pic. of her with the greatest, but the son was held for over 2 hours for questioning.

All because he has a muslim sounding name. Gestapo like....that's what these Trumptards have unleashed.

I agree, problem is the folks of the "alt-right" elected a racist who stirred up the hard core racists in this country.

Last night customs detained Mohammed Ali's widow and their son. She was released after she produced a pic. of her with the greatest, but the son was held for over 2 hours for questioning.

All because he has a muslim sounding name. Gestapo like....that's what these Trumptards have unleashed.

Looks like he unleashed protecting our borders, for a change.

Translation of Elftard's message:

"I want to enforce our immigration laws. Immigrants welcome through the front door. Illegal immigrants not welcome."

Elftard: "You are a racist."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QDvQ77JP8nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"You can't fix stupid...there's not a pill you can take...there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."

I agree, problem is the folks of the "alt-right" elected a racist who stirred up the hard core racists in this country..

Um no, not really boy wonder, these hate crimes committed by disgruntled white guys acting alone have occurred under both Bush and your messiah Obama. The only president that can be legitimately held responsible for stirring up racism, hate, and a racial divide like we have never seen was once again your Lord and Savior Obama.

Best way not to stir up these white "racists"? For starters refrain from crashing airplanes into skyscrapers.

Last edited:

No.

The problem is that folks won't just accept. It was a problem when Obama was there, W as there, etc. People need to see that our unity is our strength. I had to choose Barry as my president, even though I disagreed with him in most everything. He was my president. Settled.

Now it's time for all to agree the otherway, and Trump was not my candidate. If we all stood against corruption, not ideology, it would go better.

and idiots like you don't have the ability to form your own opinions and must be spoon-fed what to think by the MSM.

I'm sure you agree we should all act like good folk Elfie...all your posts condemning those leftist rioters and protesters at Trump rallies and post election are vivid....and how outspoken you were against those thugs that decided they were gonna go out and kill cops.
The outrage you expressed over those libtards blocking traffic amid their protesting of Milos appearing on campus, the arson and looting in Ferguson and Baltimore, attacks against conservatives on college campuses, the disruption at town hall meetings.

Even going back to 2012 when leftists slashed the tires of cars belonging to a local Republican office that were used to transport voters who had no means of transportation, all those cases of vandalism on cars with Romney stickers and the smashing of Romney yard signs...your anger toward this behavior back then is vivid as well.

Right, how about if we ALL just act like good folk. Amid all the **** we are putting up with from the left, Conservatives are doing one hell of a job.

Its the other side behaving like a-holes.

See post #13 for the details.

Last edited:

Because that won't get you on you tube or get you the 15 minutes of fame you deserve.

I agree Dj. Some people are just so far into their radical beliefs though that they impose their will. Are there bad right wingers? No doubt. But the left are more common when it comes to violent outburst

Edit: I wish there was a way for both sides to come together and push this country forth on a social level. Sad where things have went now

I agree Dj. Some people are just so far into their radical beliefs though that they impose their will. Are there bad right wingers? No doubt. But the left are more common when it comes to violent outburst

Edit: I wish there was a way for both sides to come together and push this country forth on a social level. Sad where things have went now

There is no way. The left must be destroyed.

Back in the day the both sides were separated only by differences of opinion over policy and how things should get done. At one time you could "reach across the isle" or "come together".

Not anymore. Its gone past merely differences of opinion. I has come down to right vs. wrong, moral vs. immoral, good vs. evil.

You don't compromise with evil, nor do you reach across the aisle and kiss up to it. You destroy it.

Last edited:

Back in the day the both sides were separated by differences of opinion over policy and how things should get done. At one time you could "reach across the isle" or "come together".

Not anymore. Its gone past merely differences of opinion. I has come down to right vs. wrong, moral vs. immoral, good vs. evil.

You don't compromise with evil, nor do you reach across the aisle and kiss up to it. You destroy it.

The left have grown up in a participation trophy culture. They do not understand the meaning of fair competition or working for things. So when they lose and others have difference in opinion, they act out in aggression

The problem with starting a thread like this is that it's a given there is always about to be another terror attack from a radical Muslim somewhere in the world. You'll never win this argument by trying to draw some comparison and banking on radical Muslims not killing anyone for more than a week. Not going to happen.

Back in the day the both sides were separated by differences of opinion over policy and how things should get done. At one time you could "reach across the isle" or "come together".

This pretty much sums up my conclusion. You can't reason with madness mixed with evil.

The problem with starting a thread like this is that it's a given there is always about to be another terror attack from a radical Muslim somewhere in the world. You'll never win this argument by trying to draw some comparison and banking on radical Muslims not killing anyone for more than a week. Not going to happen.

Indeed.

elfiePolo also deemed it a good idea to start a thread about two guys who shot one another and blamed illegal aliens, as if it is difficult to find dozens of stories about illegals raping and murdering American citizens.

Indeed.

elfiePolo also deemed it a good idea to start a thread about two guys who shot one another and blamed illegal aliens, as if it is difficult to find dozens of stories about illegals raping and murdering American citizens.

And don't forget the dipshit also claimed the two guys were Christians, even though NOTHING mentioned that, and even if they were, it had NOTHING to do with the story.

If tomorrow, Obama or Clinton came out in support of what Trump is saying and trump changed his tune to something else, ....this would be tge greatest plan to the elfies of the world... its just follow the party's message ****