• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rats vs Chiefs

If a defensive player had led with his helmet like Jackson did he would of got 15 and in college they would stop the game to see if he should be thrown out for targeting.

If a defensive player had led with his helmet like Jackson did he would of got 15 and in college they would stop the game to see if he should be thrown out.

Its ok... him running like a 250 lb back is why he will be done at 29.... like most guys like him were

Is Peacock streaming service free?

some stuff is free and some stuff you have to pay. This game might be free but last year Penn State played a game on Peacock and a subscription was needed.

Reactions: JMM
Andy Reid holding his Waffle House menu.

some stuff is free and some stuff you have to pay. This game might be free but last year Penn State played a game on Peacock and a subscription was needed.
Thanks, I saw a commercial for it earlier tonight and it mentioned making the games more accessible. Wasn't sure if that meant accessable like with an over the air antenna (free) or accessable like with the Sunday Ticket.

If it's not OTA or free streaming, I'm not watching it..

Thanks, I saw a commercial for it earlier tonight and it mentioned making the games more accessible. Wasn't sure if that meant accessable like with an over the air antenna (free) or accessable like with the Sunday Ticket.

If it's not OTA, I'm not watching it..
It’s free tonight because it’s on NBC also
If it’s exclusive to Pisscock than you’re gonna pay

Is Peacock streaming service free?
I have it, $4.95 a month with commercials. I have it for the odd chance the Steelers play on NBC. That’s it. Don’t use it otherwise.

Tucker sucks.

Ravens shoulda been more conservative and not stopped the clock to either eat clock or force KC to use a TO.

When does he ever do that

He has like 900 carries plus sacks plus qb hits... he is gonna be like vick or newton only he wont even make it into his early 30's...

The human body has a limited amount of hits before you physically and mentally break down... its why rbs rarely last to 30...

It’s free tonight because it’s on NBC also
If it’s exclusive to Pisscock than you’re gonna pay

If you sign up for the free version of pisscock, be prepared to have your Email sold to many many others.
Then be bombarded with incoming crap.

Salute the nation

Both teams look good for first game of season. Chiefs look like champs and ravens have a lot of skill talent this season & that D. Roquan Smith is HoF

Both teams look good for first game of season. Chiefs look like champs and ravens have a lot of skill talent this season & that D. Roquan Smith is HoF
I’d say. Chris Jones is the stud in this game. To have domination on the inside line is something we dream about.

AS I look at these offenses It really sucks where the Steelers have been the last several years. Even before Ben retired, it was not as good as these 2 teams.

Both the offenses have planned speed plays that work as well as power plays. not used to that.