• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rats vs Chiefs

Andrews and Likely could have 250 yrds receiving against us. Likely looks to be a big problem

What I see from this is two teams came ready to play. I hope our HC is paying attention.

As far as the teams no shockers but:

Ravens don’t seem to be as strong without PQ.

The rats Oline is a pass blocking work in progress.

KC will make the AFC championship game maybe more.

Action Jackson is still a RB playing QB. I think he has improved his passing game BUT when he is pressured and flustered he goes back to his old bad inaccurate habits. So he lost weight to run more? I am not sure this guy makes it through the year without injury.

What I see from this is two teams came ready to play. I hope our HC is paying attention.

Action Jackson is still a RB playing QB. I think he has improved his passing game BUT when he is pressured and flustered he goes back to his old bad inaccurate habits. So he lost weight to run more? I am not sure this guy makes it through the year without injury.

I might add that, I think Tomlin’s team needs a big wake-up call and change the history of showing up about 3 weeks behind in Developement.

Our OL will look a lot like the rat’s OL, green and bewildered to a degree. Know that we will be passing slightly less.

Action is playing BIG while he is small, the physical beating will take its toll as the season progresses…… His speed will slow, yet he will run a little sooner than necessary, causing more beating.

Salute the nation

Now for the media to talk about the incredible performance by Lamar and ignore that he missed most of his downfield throws, did mostly checkdowns and then missed on 3 straight open TD passes to end the game.

Ravens O line is hot garbage. Throwing down field wasn't much of an option until Jones got gassed and took breaks

Checkdowns: see above

Missed 3 open TD passes at end:

3rd pass was a dart.

The 2nd throw would have been picked if he threw it directly to flowers. He threw to the open spot but flowers went a couple stops too far east

The first throw to 80 I have to watch again

Don't be such a homer, you have some good knowledge and subsequent analysis. Being a homer makes you look childish and you lose credibility

Ravens O line is hot garbage. Throwing down field wasn't much of an option until Jones got gassed and took breaks

3rd pass was a dart.

The 2nd throw would have been picked if he threw it directly to flowers. He threw to the open spot but flowers went a couple stops too far east

Don't be such a homer, you have some good knowledge and subsequent analysis. Being a homer makes you look childish and you lose credibility
I don’t think he loses credibility or looks childish whatsoever. He wasn’t being a homer he simply gave an opinion on what he saw.

How is Rasheed Rice "not suspended"??? His actions haven't tarnished the shield??? Had he been a Steeler he'd be fined and suspended the moment the league found out...😡😡😡
You want that fine young fellow suspended for only a dozen felonies. You'll ruin his life!

I don’t think he loses credibility or looks childish whatsoever. He wasn’t being a homer he simply gave an opinion on what he saw.
If that's his opinion, he either has no clue what he's talking about or he watched the other NFL game.

I'm waiting for him to come back here and start walking back and shading his comments one way or the other.

On a more positive note, harbaugh is in danger of ID on stomach meds. They will not be able to easily correct their O line play. Yes Stanley will learn how to line up properly now that he's a 10 year vet but faalele looked out of place. He was dominated. I know Jones is a HoF.

I think Ravens handle Chiefs yesterday if their guard play was mediocre pro level

Jackson looked accurate and fast but really shouldn't be going helmet to helmet with D

Their skill positions are stacked, maybe the most talented O in the league on paper and they have a stud RB still on PUP. BUT their O line makes them human

Their D gave up chunks. Overall this team looked bad. I know it's week 1. Let's see how bungles look. Clowns don't worry me.

3rd pass was a dart.

I’m a homer? You are either a ravens fan or Lamar’s brother or something. You come out of the woodwork to police threads where anybody dares say anything that isn’t glowing praise of Lamar.

That last throw to Likely was not a great throw. It did not have to be thrown that high. The throw made it a difficult catch. So yes that was a missed opportunity.

As for the other 2 in the endzone, they were big misses by Lamar. The first one, he had a pocket to throw and the whole corner of the endzone to hit Likely and he threw it out of bounds. The one to Flowers is all on Lamar. You try to call me a homer and you are putting that one on Flowers? OK.

Hey at least you didn’t call me a racists this time for criticizing Lamar’s play on the field. I guess that’s something.

And the two teams were obviously showing signs of rust, fatigue and the standard early season miscues…but still looked light years ahead of how organized the Steelers will look come Sunday

Over under on Steeler first downs in the first half of game vs ATL 3.5???