• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ready to fight?

This is the actual war. The first round was fought by cheating at the ballot box and no one can convince me otherwise. There is too much circumstantial evidence and my true belief neither side wants it revealed lest they lose their control and money. If the truth was revealed we would see massive protests and some quick limited violence. There would be a hardcore group on the left that would never believe it and another group on the left that knows it and supports it. The center left would sit out or actively support the protests against the corruption and the current government would fall, not the Constitution but the people in power. I would support the removal of every single single sitting member of Congress in both houses and the President and Vice President barring all of them from ever running again. We have more than enough real people in this Country we could choose from and we would finally pass term limits through a States Convention. Neither side wants this too happen and that is the only reason Trump is not in office and Joe sit there.
I’m in full support of getting rid of every congress man and woman as well.

Of course neither side wants it to happen. They have too much to lose

I think Steeler4Ever's point is that the conservatives are the Confederates in your example. They are the ones who use firearms regularly, hunt, spend time outdoors, know how to shoot, are not stunned by how loud guns are - like the Army of Northern Virginia. The lefty-loons are "tough guys" in their own circle but supremely unqualified to actually engage in an armed conflict.
I normally would agree. But recent years have shown me in person that some of these liberals are not what you’d expect.

The media has given an image to both sides of the extremist that we think is true. There is a whole population out there outside of what we perceive.

I normally would agree. But recent years have shown me in person that some of these liberals are not what you’d expect.

The media has given an image to both sides of the extremist that we think is true. There is a whole population out there outside of what we perceive.

Yeah I must miss those outside of my population in Florida. Given that I have 3 Navy Bases,a Marine base,A Coast Gaurd Station and a couple counties surrounding that are massive retirement communities of former military I may be a little slanted from living here over the last 35 years. If I threw in friends and clientele that might slant me even more. I guess I should actually pay attention to these mighty leftist warriors being groomed in other parts of the country..😉😉😁😎.

AOC seems to think Gen Z is. In fact, she’s egging them on. In her words, they “don’t play.”

We need a war. A real war where these youth will be called on.

Unfortunately we are on the road to nominating a guy (again) who's so hated he'll drive anti-conservatives to the polls in greater numbers than conservatives. I don't see any way out of this mess at the moment.
I don't believe it makes any difference whether Trump runs or not. The left, with the help of the media will vilify any Republican candidate.
There's already a Defeat DeSantis movement brewing on social media.

We need a war. A real war where these youth will be called on.

Well if we got attacked by the communists on our soil, they'd most likely join them. Since they hate the country so bad anyway. I could easily see them turning coat.

I don't think you could count on them for **** other than a bunch of complaints. As far as getting into it with other Americans. I don't think they realize how many of us ******* hate their guts and that twisted **** show of a party they embrace. The same party that doesn't give two ***** about them.

We're just not going to run the streets like goons breaking **** and acting like a bunch of cunts.

If you go into any court of law in session and show your ***. Any judge will lock you up for contempt immediately. A state legislature is no different.

No, we don’t. I don’t ever want to see war again. Nobody should have to endure the atrocity that is war. My life hasn’t been the same since.
Sorry Sarge. We lost our favorite nephew in Afghanistan, so while I wasn't there, it broke my heart.

Thank you for doing what you had to. I appreciate that there are heroes like you out there.

The fact is that there will be more wars. That's human nature.

No, we don’t. I don’t ever want to see war again. Nobody should have to endure the atrocity that is war. My life hasn’t been the same since.
I understand where you are coming from. But the sad fact is we are at the 4th turning. War is brewing everywhere across the world, and we are moving towards another civil war in the USA. Strong men made good times and now weak men are making hard times.

Yeah I must miss those outside of my population in Florida. Given that I have 3 Navy Bases,a Marine base,A Coast Gaurd Station and a couple counties surrounding that are massive retirement communities of former military I may be a little slanted from living here over the last 35 years. If I threw in friends and clientele that might slant me even more. I guess I should actually pay attention to these mighty leftist warriors being groomed in other parts of the country..😉😉😁😎.
Albuquerque has an air force base. As well as numerous national laboratories.

It would be hard to define every military member’s affiliation if a civil war broke out. Every state has urban and rural areas. Population mixed with both. So establishing boundary lines seems unfeasible. Add in friends/family. Does the military uphold the constitution or side with friends, family in said situation? State allegiance etc.

There’s a lot of factors we don’t think about if something like this were to happen.

Thanks Sarge. I have relatives who are combat vets too. What you guys do is not easy.

I don’t claim to understand the atrocities you guys had to see. But seeing them deal with ptsd and having to break away from the family at times. It does give me an appreciation

I don’t want to see nor hope we go to war either.
The closest I can compare is seeing a cousin get shot(gang related) and my ex gf from high school overdosed. Attended her funeral. Stuff just hits close to home and puts life in perspective

Only those of you who have not been to War, wish for another. Sadly, I believe that we are on the precipice of another, because those who start and or join them NEVER PARTICIPATE in them. There should be a new Constitutional Amendment that states, if any action occurs, immediately every member (Male & Female) of Congress, Senate, Supreme Court, and EVERY member of their families over the age of 18 will immediately be conscripted into the US Army Infantry as E1’s.

My biggest fear is that we will be led into another war in Europe, while a Civil War happens at home.

BTW, I'm too old to fight, however if pushed, I'm still pretty good from 10 to 25 yards.
I’m good and well stocked to handle things from a distance you won’t hear the shot. Don’t want to have to do that again, but will if I am forced to.

The war is on. Votes are harvested, not counted. The digital dollar is not your friend, but a friend of the globalist. The ccp will be delighted when we are forced to use it. Fewer students can read or write. A win for the communists.

I do not want war. But I want our youth to be prepared for a war.

I don't believe it makes any difference whether Trump runs or not. The left, with the help of the media will vilify any Republican candidate.
There's already a Defeat DeSantis movement brewing on social media.

This ^^^^

I can remember when John McCain was evil incarnate, a liar, a philanderer, a racist conservative. That was 2008.

Then he became "centrist John" in 2017 when he opposed Trump. The left vilifies and demeans political opponents as a tactic, too dumb to understand that by doing so, they are in fact giving permission to attack, harm, even kill those opponents. Seriously, how many Nazis did the US Army, USMC, US Navy, USAF kill??

Only those of you who have not been to War, wish for another. Sadly, I believe that we are on the precipice of another, because those who start and or join them NEVER PARTICIPATE in them. There should be a new Constitutional Amendment that states, if any action occurs, immediately every member (Male & Female) of Congress, Senate, Supreme Court, and EVERY member of their families over the age of 18 will immediately be conscripted into the US Army Infantry as E1’s.

Absolutely. General Washington made a great President; General Grant made a great President; Woodrow Wilson and FDR made terrible Presidents. I personally believe that those who have put their lives at risk for others are imprinted with the value of human life, the sacred gift of life that every person is born with, a value given by God, not by politicians. Those people don't believe themselves to be gods, able to wave their magic pens and make things better for the lesser beings.

Compare that to draft-dodging Sloppy Joe. Oh, I get it, Trump is a draft dodger too - agree 100%. But amazing how draft-dodging became irrelevant again after Sloppy Joe was nominated. Lifeguard; football player; but asthma too severe to allow him into the military.

Riiiiiiiiight ....

China is moving aggressively on Taiwan. Joe went on vacation.

China is moving aggressively on Taiwan. Joe went on vacation.

Another thing that went the way of the Dodo bird along with the "number of lies told" - the "Presidential Vacation Watch." Remember the Washington Compost keeping track of the number of days Trump spent golfing?

Huh. How about taking a look at Sloppy Joe's work schedule? He seems to work less than Cliff Stoudt during Steelers glory years.

The war is on. Votes are harvested, not counted. The digital dollar is not your friend, but a friend of the globalist. The ccp will be delighted when we are forced to use it. Fewer students can read or write. A win for the communists.
This has been the crux of my thoughts all along. What you are pointing out is that the fall of this nation has been very successful in many, many arenas, and continuing. It was planned, executed, and upheld by many different people, in many different spheres. That is why it's too late. It's systemic.

Reactions: xjx
This ^^^^

I can remember when John McCain was evil incarnate, a liar, a philanderer, a racist conservative. That was 2008.

Then he became "centrist John" in 2017 when he opposed Trump. The left vilifies and demeans political opponents as a tactic, too dumb to understand that by doing so, they are in fact giving permission to attack, harm, even kill those opponents. Seriously, how many Nazis did the US Army, USMC, US Navy, USAF kill??

Absolutely. General Washington made a great President; General Grant made a great President; Woodrow Wilson and FDR made terrible Presidents. I personally believe that those who have put their lives at risk for others are imprinted with the value of human life, the sacred gift of life that every person is born with, a value given by God, not by politicians. Those people don't believe themselves to be gods, able to wave their magic pens and make things better for the lesser beings.

Compare that to draft-dodging Sloppy Joe. Oh, I get it, Trump is a draft dodger too - agree 100%. But amazing how draft-dodging became irrelevant again after Sloppy Joe was nominated. Lifeguard; football player; but asthma too severe to allow him into the military.

Riiiiiiiiight ....
There’s certain people who are not selfish and go above and beyond for people no matter the circumstances.

They’d literally give their life. The military symbolizes that trait.

In times of distress. People have shown the willingness to lend a hand. Look at the aftermath of Hurricanes and tornadoes and you’ll see Americans coming together to help regardless of differences. This is why I remain optimistic.

The fears I see here are more of a rapid change in culture. We’re extremely diverse now - population wise. Account immigrants both legal and illegal. Also the higher tolerance and loud group of lgblt or whatever the hell they are.

Honestly I think all this will be looked back on in 10-15 years from now.

It’s the foreign relations that are more concerning imo.