• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ready to fight?

Honestly I think all this will be looked back on in 10-15 years from now.

God bless your optimism, but the path our society has followed the past 30 years goes only ONE direction. From a small percentage of children born out of wedlock to a massive and increasing number, from gay marriage to men dressed as woman wagging their dicks in children's faces, from the military being the best at destroying to the military's diversity being its "strength," from liberal slant in colleges to screaming and shouting down any mildly conservative view, from "underscore the importance of women" to "men are rapist garbage."

Sorry, this is not getting better. We are witnessing a society in its death throes.

It’s the foreign relations that are more concerning imo.

Foreign nations don't need to do a damn thing.

"We don't need help destroying the country, we can handle it ourselves!"
- Liberals

China is moving aggressively on Taiwan. Joe went on vacation.
This is going to be an ongoing development in the future. It’s a difficult situation. What would you do to stop it?

God bless your optimism, but the path our society has followed the past 30 years goes only ONE direction. From a small percentage of children born out of wedlock to a massive and increasing number, from gay marriage to men dressed as woman wagging their dicks in children's faces, from the military being the best at destroying to the military's diversity being its "strength," from liberal slant in colleges to screaming and shouting down any mildly conservative view, from "underscore the importance of women" to "men are rapist garbage."

Sorry, this is not getting better. We are witnessing a society in its death throes.

Foreign nations don't need to do a damn thing.

"We don't need help destroying the country, we can handle it ourselves!"
- Liberals
All of this has existed in some shape or form for awhile. Children born out of wedlock is nothing new. Gays are nothing new. Trans, although a bit awkward to be around are nothing new. The military has always been diverse. Maybe not the standards now, but it’s just another faction of americans joining together.

Social media and technology has made the bad presence more in your face. It’s easy to have access to news now and shape it to our beliefs whether that be good or bad. There has always been a conflict of views and shouting down at each other. Again social media makes it look more intense than it is.

It’s no different than the interpretation of Harrison, Arkansas for comparison . A town considered the most racist town in America. Where one video has given that community a bad reputation. Most people there are not even racist.

These plights we see, are only threatening cause of our perceived lense we’ve grown up around and what we see as normal.

This is going to be an ongoing development in the future. It’s a difficult situation. What would you do to stop it?
Doesn’t Taiwan supply most of microchips globally?

All of this has existed in some shape or form for awhile. Children born out of wedlock is nothing new.

30% out of wedlock is nothing any nation has ever seen - any nation. Ever.

Gays are nothing new.

Gays forcing every societal standard to meet THEIR standards is new.

Trans, although a bit awkward to be around are nothing new.

The idea that "trans are not new" is comparing "Some Like It Hot" to males dressed as women in revealing outfits, waving their cocks at kids. Not close for heaven's sake.

The military has always been diverse. Maybe not the standards now, but it’s just another faction of americans joining together.

For heaven's sake, the military has always been good at killing people. The military has NEVER been diverse. All recruits are worthless grunts. All strive to become soldiers, but until they do, they are worthless grunts.

The modern military spends time on DEI training. Da fuq?

Do you think our enemies waste time on transgender acceptance??

Social media and technology has made the bad presence more in your face. It’s easy to have access to news now and shape it to our beliefs whether that be good or bad. There has always been a conflict of views and shouting down at each other. Again social media makes it look more intense than it is.

Incorrect. I vaguely remember the 1960's, where protests were sometimes violent, but that ended. Attacking those with opposing views is new. The level of hate directed at ideological opposites is new. The absolute inability of the left to countenance opposing views is new.

It’s no different than the interpretation of Harrison, Arkansas for comparison . A town considered the most racist town in America. Where one video has given that community a bad reputation. Most people there are not even racist.

Don't know what you are talking about here, sorry.

These plights we see, are only threatening cause of our perceived lense we’ve grown up around and what we see as normal.

Okay, if you think things are hunky-dory, good for you. I don't agree. When was the last time you were in a major city? Have you seen the thousands of homeless in every major urban area? Have you ever been home late from work due to some dumbasses clogging a freeway for "protests"?

And do you think I would be safe simply wearing a MAGA hat in a lot of areas?

Doesn’t Taiwan supply most of microchips globally?

China needs Taiwan's biggest chipmaker — more than the other way around. Taiwan is home to more than 90% of the manufacturing capacity for the world's most advanced semiconductors, according to a 2021 Boston Consulting Group report.Aug 16, 2022

Taiwan Top Trading Partners
  • mainland China: US$120.7 billion (25.3% of Taiwan's total exports)
  • United States: $74.9 billion (15.7%)
  • Hong Kong: $64.6 billion (13.5%)
  • Japan: $33.5 billion (7%)
  • Singapore: $29.4 billion (6.2%)
  • South Korea: $22.1 billion (4.6%)
  • Malaysia: $17 billion (3.6%)
  • Vietnam: $14.5 billion (3%)
What does Taiwan supply the world with?

Taiwan produces almost all the most advanced processors, a market position that makes Saudi Arabia's 12% share of global oil production look unimpressive. Each year, nearly a third of the new computing power we rely on each is fabricated in Taiwan. This has made TSMC one of the most valuable companies in the world.Oct 5, 2022

Interesting stuff. One wonders how the rest of the world sits by,while one country has a 92% world market on arguably one of the most important products produced in the world economy. No wonder China wants/USA protects.

Interesting stuff. One wonders how the rest of the world sits by, while one country has a 92% world market on arguably one of the most important products produced in the world economy. No wonder China wants/USA protects.

7hm67g.jpg

The idea that "trans are not new" is comparing "Some Like It Hot" to males dressed as women in revealing outfits, waving their cocks at kids. Not close for heaven's sake.

For heaven's sake, the military has always been good at killing people. The military has NEVER been diverse. All recruits are worthless grunts. All strive to become soldiers, but until they do, they are worthless grunts.

Incorrect. I vaguely remember the 1960's, where protests were sometimes violent, but that ended. Attacking those with opposing views is new. The level of hate directed at ideological opposites is new. The absolute inability of the left to countenance opposing views is new.

Okay, if you think things are hunky-dory, good for you. I don't agree. When was the last time you were in a major city? Have you seen the thousands of homeless in every major urban area? Have you ever been home late from work due to some dumbasses clogging a freeway for "protests"?

I would say you would be safe wearing a MAGA hat here. You live in GA.
In extreme places like portland, I wouldn’t take my chances but I cannot speak having never experienced in person. I give anything the benefit of the doubt. There’s two sides to everything we see.

That’s the thing, is you seek out the extreme sides and think everything is doom and gloom.

Remember, in the 1960’s you didn’t have technology so you didn’t hear about the violent protest as much. They more than likely very much happened.

Who cares if someone is trans? All I see is liberals and conservatives whining about their beliefs being attacked.

Funny thing is the liberals complain about the same thing you just brought up but blame conservatives. It’s all a back and forth cultural war

China needs Taiwan's biggest chipmaker — more than the other way around. Taiwan is home to more than 90% of the manufacturing capacity for the world's most advanced semiconductors, according to a 2021 Boston Consulting Group report.Aug 16, 2022

Taiwan Top Trading Partners
  • mainland China: US$120.7 billion (25.3% of Taiwan's total exports)
  • United States: $74.9 billion (15.7%)
  • Hong Kong: $64.6 billion (13.5%)
  • Japan: $33.5 billion (7%)
  • Singapore: $29.4 billion (6.2%)
  • South Korea: $22.1 billion (4.6%)
  • Malaysia: $17 billion (3.6%)
  • Vietnam: $14.5 billion (3%)
What does Taiwan supply the world with?

Taiwan produces almost all the most advanced processors, a market position that makes Saudi Arabia's 12% share of global oil production look unimpressive. Each year, nearly a third of the new computing power we rely on each is fabricated in Taiwan. This has made TSMC one of the most valuable companies in the world.Oct 5, 2022

Interesting stuff. One wonders how the rest of the world sits by,while one country has a 92% world market on arguably one of the most important products produced in the world economy. No wonder China wants/USA protects.
I remember reading about this.
Taiwan is a big piece right now.

This is the actual war. The first round was fought by cheating at the ballot box and no one can convince me otherwise. There is too much circumstantial evidence and my true belief neither side wants it revealed lest they lose their control and money. If the truth was revealed we would see massive protests and some quick limited violence. There would be a hardcore group on the left that would never believe it and another group on the left that knows it and supports it. The center left would sit out or actively support the protests against the corruption and the current government would fall, not the Constitution but the people in power. I would support the removal of every single single sitting member of Congress in both houses and the President and Vice President barring all of them from ever running again. We have more than enough real people in this Country we could choose from and we would finally pass term limits through a States Convention. Neither side wants this too happen and that is the only reason Trump is not in office and Joe sit there.
You mean like when NFL teams, including the Steelers, sat on their hands throught the Cheatriots evil deeds, even when it hurt them a bit?

Really simple: have a leader that is respected and feared, with a military force that will stop the Chinese takeover of Taiwan before it happens.

China will Taiwan very soon. They just finished training. When they do our elected officials will talk. Talk is cheap. China wins.

I'm pointing the lack of leadership and vision in this country.

China will Taiwan very soon. They just finished training. When they do our elected officials will talk. Talk is cheap. China wins.

I'm pointing the lack of leadership and vision in this country.
China has time. They know that the next national election is already rigged.

The war is on. Votes are harvested, not counted. The digital dollar is not your friend, but a friend of the globalist. The ccp will be delighted when we are forced to use it. Fewer students can read or write. A win for the communists.

Yep.
The fix is in for GloboHomo.

Pretty good breakdown. Saved me the time of doing it.