• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ready to Rumble…STEELERS at rats…Official Prediction Thread

Steelers 34

Rats 27

PH3 39

136.1/56.1/50.1 Cause **** that ***-hole Coolie..... :ROFLMAO:;)

Steelers 20
Ravens 17

PHIII - 55.2 net
BT50: 5hrs 43min and 3 seconds

Steelers 35
Ravens 10

The team feels like they are rallying for each other, leaving it all out there saturday.
Mason torches a depleted secondary 3td's,
Warren rips a couple long runs and Najee looks like the second coming of Derrick Henry.
Steelers dominate time of possession.
Nobody will want to see this team in the playoffs after watching the best performance of the season.

My brain tells me I'm dreaming but this team is giving me a gut feeling this week.

It's going to be a very long off-season. No prophecies here on winning or losing.

I'd figure you'll get a game similar to the last two if they keep that trend going.

about what ????

been a chytty week though .... not much going right ..... Bama loss ........ world junior loss .............. friend in hospital ......... truck acting up ....on and on ...
I hope your friend is doing ok....

I was thinking a Rats victory at home but this is more like a bowl game where players opt out so I'm thinking maybe the Steelers pull out a win 23-20. PH averages 35 with some boomers and some shanks and a few touchbacks.

Looks like it will be wet and cold tomorrow, maybe favors the ground game.
May need to adjust those passing TD's and another 5-10 less yards from Puntosauous.

I hope your friend is doing ok....
Thanks Slash ....
I just heard from his brother...... operation went well and they installed a new heart valve......... he had picked up a bacterial infection somehow and it destroyed one of his valves and pretty much wiped out his white blood cell count fighting the infection before doctors finally diagnosed what was happening to him...

First good news today ........ thanks for the concern

Thanks Slash ....
I just heard from his brother...... operation went well and they installed a new heart valve......... he had picked up a bacterial infection somehow and it destroyed one of his valves and pretty much wiped out his white blood cell count fighting the infection before doctors finally diagnosed what was happening to him...

First good news today ........ thanks for the concern
Yes those infections are serious business. See a decent amount of valve replacements coding...

👊

Looks like it will be wet and cold tomorrow, maybe favors the ground game.
May need to adjust those passing TD's and another 5-10 less yards from Puntosauous.
I saw the weather maps this morning and it looks like the middle of game time in Ratville it might be pouring the rain. I'm beginning to think this might be a 13-10 game or less.