• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ready to Rumble…STEELERS at rats…Official Prediction Thread

about what ????

been a chytty week though .... not much going right ..... Bama loss ........ world junior loss .............. friend in hospital ......... truck acting up ....on and on ...

Always carry that positive outlook with yaz. I know it’s an old saying, but sometimes the simple things make a lot of sense.

”It could be worse”

Sports are made up to win or lose, sorry on the junior loss, trucks can be fixed, and mostl;y important is the friend getting better.

Hang in there Paul, PM me any time and if I can help,….. I will.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Steelers, 13-10

Net punting avg for Shank Boy 35.8.... He'll have a couple of good ones.

Us ......20
Them...17

Harvey.....37

Heroes: 24
Flappy Birds: 20

1st TIE BREAKER

2nd Tie Breaker
Trick question, the BT50 has a leaky tank. It all leaked out creating an environmental hazard. Zero time.

Steelers 56
Ravens 10

TJ Watt with 3 sacks

Harvin averages 50 punting

I saw the BT50 on the side of I-15, this morning, sitting on blocks and the wheels were obviously stolen so... it ain't going nowhere.

The NY office needs the Steelers to win on Saturday to increase viewership for the Sunday games.
Plus, referee crew is group who has had allot of controversy and will be scrutinized. I'm guessing that near the end of the game, in the back of their minds, a call against the Ravens means nothing in the big picture but ruling against steelers could cost them the playoffs. Maybe not.

Steelers 26

Ravens 19

Harvin 38.3

hear ye HEAR YE hear ye

winner WINNER winner

mightyguru———-differential 2———-Harvin punt net average 43.0———no BT50 answer
(PM me your address and I’ll get it to slash, thanks)

2nd place winner
MeanJim———— differential 4————-Harvin PUNT net average 35.8——-no BT50 answer

Presley Harvin III net punt average was 38.3 (i may have to double check this, give me a minute)

The
BT50 run time on a full tank of gas is an unknown. The longest it has run was approx. 4.5hrs and there was still some gas left in the tank. When Lunar was driving it steadily (to work at White Castle) he was only getting about 1hr50min. out of a tank of gas. I suspected he was siphoning gas to give to Cooooch and go riding around in that LUXURY Automobile (with coooch).

I installed an Anti-Sugar, water cooled ignition bearing and filled the tank with 40% sugar——- needless to say, Lunar doesn’t ride around with coooch anymore, least ways in the original LUXURY Automobile.

EVERYBODY
- It has been a great season and I thank all who participated and appreciated some of the answers along the way.

Unless I’m told otherwise, the prize predictions are over. I will continue the play-off official prediction thread as per rules and regulations of this contest. Should the Steelers NOT be playing, I will pick another game.

I’ll get the prediction thread out Tomorro or Wednesday night

Thanbks again to all

EDIT:
slash has informed me that a prize will be given to winner in the Official playoff prediction thread for as long as the STEELERS are playing.

(Thank you slash)

Salute the nation

Last edited: