• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Records being set by Ivy League swimmer!

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Transgender swimmer the latest to "smash records" in women's competition​

Jazz Shaw Dec 03, 2021 9:21 AM ET

Sadly, these stories have become so common that they’re almost routine these days. Another transgender college athlete competing in a women’s swimming event for the University of Pennsylvania took first place in several events, beating out actual women who had been training for the opportunity for years. Lia Thomas (formerly William) won in the 100m, 200m, and 500m freestyle events, breaking previous university records in the process. The trans swimmer also turned in a very fast time in the 400m relay. For the three previous years, Thomas had competed in the men’s division without notable levels of success. The feedback from some of the female competitors and their families was swift and harsh, but the school shows no signs of altering its policies in this matter. (Daily Mail)

A trans swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania, who previously spent three years competing in men’s competitions is now breaking records in women’s events. Lia Thomas, formerly named Will, has competed in a number of events recently, as she attended a tri-meet with Cornell and Princeton universities on November 20. She ‘blasted’ University of Pennsylvania records in the 200m freestyle and 500m freestyle at the event – posting times that beat almost any other female swimmers across America.https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/12/03/transgender-swimmer-the-latest-to-smash-records-in-womens-competition-n432928

statefarm-well-shes-a-guy.gif

This **** has to stop, and as always, stupid leftist idiot moron douchebags never know when to stop. Nobody in America with a working brain (i.e., non-liberals) think men should compete against women.

The irony.

Women's Lib is fighting to endorse the smashing of all women athletics records by dudes...

This will all go away as soon as women start smashing men's records. Honest.

The olympics recently dropped the requirements that men competing as women had to be tested for testosterone levels or some **** and couldn’t compete if it was too high. This was really the only small ledge the wokester had to stand on to claim it was fair was to say that the men were on hormones that weakened them so it wasn’t an advantage that they had bigger hearts and lungs and more muscle fibers.

Nope. Now just any guy can simply compete as a woman and not even bother to look feminine or do any treatments or watch a single episode of Gilmore Girls.

I hope North Korea sends all men and wins a shitload of medals.

The olympics recently dropped the requirements that men competing as women had to be tested for testosterone levels or some **** and couldn’t compete if it was too high. This was really the only small ledge the wokester had to stand on to claim it was fair was to say that the men were on hormones that weakened them so it wasn’t an advantage that they had bigger hearts and lungs and more muscle fibers.

Nope. Now just any guy can simply compete as a woman and not even bother to look feminine or do any treatments or watch a single episode of Gilmore Girls.

Meanwhile, liberals - the very group that claims to be "progressive" and in favor of "women's rights" - don't say a goddamn word about the fact that under the very doctrine they espouse and ram down our throats, men are going to make women's sports irrelevant. Not a word.

As usual, corrupt lying liars keep grifting with their corrupt lies.

Meanwhile, liberals - the very group that claims to be "progressive" and in favor of "women's rights" - don't say a goddamn word about the fact that under the very doctrine they espouse and ram down our throats, men are going to make women's sports irrelevant. Not a word.

As usual, corrupt lying liars keep grifting with their corrupt lies.
Just an effort to take everyone's eyes off the ball.

This **** has to stop, and as always, stupid leftist idiot moron douchebags never know when to stop. Nobody in America with a working brain (i.e., non-liberals) think men should compete against women.
I actually think it's hilarious. It ties them in knots and they have to play pretend because of political reasons and act like it is #Stunningandbrave. The leftist-feminist intersectionality crowd gets made to look like fools when the reality of sexual dimorphism in human beings sets in and exposes the lie they tell about women and men being exactly the same in every way.

Like the college football dr pepper halftime scholarship challenge

We have the Olympics, Special Olympics, Para Olympics and we should have the Mental ILLNESS Olympics.
There ya go. Marketing. Time to get on nbc/peacock, hulu and espn for these mental illness competitors

A girl named Kim or man named Kim

Somewhere the former East German women's Olympic team is saying, "Sure, NOW it's okay".

I can't wrap my head around how this ok with anyone. common sense has been lost

It is not ok. It will never be ok. You can do what you want in life and society doesn't have to accept it as normal. It also should not infringe on someone else. Which it clearly infringes on women when it comes to sports. Real women, not guys who play dress up and tuck their peckers back.