• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Records being set by Ivy League swimmer!

All 3 of my daughters swam for their schools....I saw the dedication, desire, and hard work that all put in 24/7 when competing..

I am so glad and thank God that none of them didn't lose a race that they trained so hard for to a MAN!
I believe I would of been arrested.

Yep. My little girl (an actual female who just had a baby because she is actually a woman) was an accomplished diver. Fearless, such hard work to be as good as she became. We lived in the San Fernando Valley and she trained at an elite dive club at USC. For those who don't know what Los Angeles is like, USC is a long way from the Valley and USC is a beautiful campus, surrounded by a ****** neighborhood.

She and another girl would ride a bus for 70 minutes from the Valley to USC, practice for 2 hours, and then either get a ride home from me (when I was working downtown) or take the bus home. The adults on the bus were working downtown and heading home at the end of the day, got to know her and friend, and would look out for them. Total of 2 hours+ transportation, 2 hours practice, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, plus one weekend day per week. At least 22 hours per week - while attending school.

Daughter had a little reading light she would put on her school books for the ride home on the bus so she could do homework. If some weirdo dude thought he could fake being a girl and try to steal from her ... I would be asking you to call my lawyer. Who is me, which is ironic.

Do the people who support this actually think that there is no competitive advantage due to the hormone treatments and it’s merely coincidence that the records are being broken?

These records mean nothing to me but I’m certain they mean a lot to others. I feel bad for those women as I’m sure they worked incredibly hard to set them.

Somewhere the former East German women's Olympic team is saying, "Sure, NOW it's okay".
Wait, those were just women on massive amounts of steroids, not transgendered women, right? But yeah, there was a lot of outrage over that competitive advantage.

Do the people who support this actually think that there is no competitive advantage due to the hormone treatments and it’s merely coincidence that the records are being broken?

These records mean nothing to me but I’m certain they mean a lot to others. I feel bad for those women as I’m sure they worked incredibly hard to set them.
Who are you and what have you done with Trog? Did Tim hack your account?

Glad to see we agree on something. I don't even think the hormone treatments matter as the physical make up is never going to be the same.

Who are you and what have you done with Trog? Did Tim hack your account?

Glad to see we agree on something. I don't even think the hormone treatments matter as the physical make up is never going to be the same.
Relax, the thing that really kills me is that it is this kind of liberal craziness that convinces people to vote for the likes of Donald Trump.

Right, that Penn swimmer is still much taller, broader and more muscular than “she” would have been had she been born female. There’s no reversing that.

Relax, the thing that really kills me is that it is this kind of liberal craziness that convinces people to vote for the likes of Donald Trump.

Right, that Penn swimmer is still much taller, broader and more muscular than “she” would have been had she been born female. There’s no reversing that.22
Other than being an asshat, what has Donald done that hasn't been proven almost entirely correct since Biden took office? And yes I concede he is an ***. But Biden is leading the charge on all this type of **** and not playing to the moderates in the least.

What the **** is up with all ******* censorship **** on this ******* board?
Back to the future....I think we're back on a subsidiary of the Steelers.com site.

**** -- fk
****. -- sht
Rumor
Kordell sucks
Coolie is a big flapping douche.

Looks like some statements still get censored while some do not

Last edited:
Other than being an asshat, what has Donald done that hasn't been proven almost entirely correct since Biden took office? And yes I concede he is an ***. But Biden is leading the charge on all this type of **** and not playing to the moderates in the least.
No one, absolutely no one, can justify anything Biden has done, their only recourse is that he isn't Trump, and on that point I agree whole heartedly.

News organizations deny airbrushing Lia Thomas' photograph to make "her" (really, him since he has a penis) look better. We let you decide. The allegedly airbrushed photo of Lia Thomas:

lia-thomas-airbrushed.jpg

The non-airbrushed photo of the "women's" NCAA champion:

FOPktwsVsAIOjm2

I hate mean tweets. I love 5bucks a gallon and ww3

I hate mean tweets. I love 5bucks a gallon and ww3
It's amazing too how riots have stopped too. I guess everyone gets along now....After the next Republican president steps into office, how many hours will it be before riots kick into high gear again? Modus operandi will be the word of the day...

It's amazing too how riots have stopped too. I guess everyone gets along now....After the next Republican president steps into office, how many hours will it be before riots kick into high gear again? Modus operandi will be the word of the day...

I’m not an intelligent person like Coolie. But this, right here. My dumbass can see the bs from miles away. This bs, covid, masks, lockdowns, now Ukraine. When the **** will sheep stop being sheep.

I’m not an intelligent person like Coolie. But this, right here. My dumbass can see the bs from miles away. This bs, covid, masks, lockdowns, now Ukraine. When the **** will sheep stop being sheep.

Never. The thing about sheep is that they don't think of themselves as being sheep, and when the people in charge of spending money not theirs (government) and the media give the sheep someone else to blame for all their problems, they grab onto that excuse and hold on like a champion bullrider. Examples we can find right now with no effort:

Majored in Art History, unable to perform basic Algebra, "gifted" with poor spelling and grammar, have a degree and $125,000 in student debt. GovMedia: "Not your fault, Gov should pay your student debt!" Sheep: "Damn right! I am a victim of the patriarchy and somebody else should pay the debt I incurred for me!"

Have bad eating habits, don't exercise, bought the Nordicktrack in 2007 which sits in garage after being used twice. GovMedia: "Not your fault! Bad genetics, bad food industry, evil society has unreasonable expectations for the female body, big is beautiful!" Sheep: "Damn right! I'm proud of my massive belly and thighs that rub together, it's not my fault I'm so fat, the patriarchy imposes unreasonable demands on women to be thin!"

Liberals endlessly, viciously, ferociously tearing down statues of Jefferson, Washington, Lee; vilifying our nation, the best hope for humanity for the past 250 years; attacking people for "pronoun" usage; forcing us to accept the idiocy that men can have babies and women can have penises; endlessly chattering that driving a car can change the weather; renaming schools due to "institutional racism" while ignoring the fact the children in the schools are illiterate and incapable of basic math; taking our jobs and our savings from us due to a flu, while lying about where that flu came from and ignoring every rule they impose on us.

I just wish we could fast forward to the big throw down or maybe society will just lay down. That seems to be the chosen path thus far. Being submissive to the state in all things.

Never. The thing about sheep is that they don't think of themselves as being sheep, and when the people in charge of spending money not theirs (government) and the media give the sheep someone else to blame for all their problems, they grab onto that excuse and hold on like a champion bullrider. Examples we can find right now with no effort:

Majored in Art History, unable to perform basic Algebra, "gifted" with poor spelling and grammar, have a degree and $125,000 in student debt. GovMedia: "Not your fault, Gov should pay your student debt!" Sheep: "Damn right! I am a victim of the patriarchy and somebody else should pay the debt I incurred for me!"

Have bad eating habits, don't exercise, bought the Nordicktrack in 2007 which sits in garage after being used twice. GovMedia: "Not your fault! Bad genetics, bad food industry, evil society has unreasonable expectations for the female body, big is beautiful!" Sheep: "Damn right! I'm proud of my massive belly and thighs that rub together, it's not my fault I'm so fat, the patriarchy imposes unreasonable demands on women to be thin!" Hallelujah! Holy S hit! Where's The Tylenol!?
FIFY .

Good on this female (translation - a woman, a real woman, born a woman, with a vagina) for this:

Racist! Obviously when your born you have not decided on what sex you are yet. That happens in grade school where it is assigned and treatments given.

No words. Just mental illness on full display.