• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

remember, kids, Discrimination starts with a (D)

I would expect that lack of proper exercise has as much or more to do with obesity than diet. Do we tax people for not going to the gym daily, too?

then we have to have gym guidelines and a division of gubmint set up to inspect all gyms to ensure they comply.

then we have to have gym guidelines and a division of gubmint set up to inspect all gyms to ensure they comply.

Don't forget, we would need to set up state/federally run websites to help citizens shop for competing gym memberships and so that some can be subsidized while others have tax increases to pay for the subsidies.

I think lack of proper exercise and sedentary lifestyle is why many people are overweight, but to become morbidly obese you gotta consume a lot of calories.

I've only tried Halushki once and it was very bland.

Went to the doctor today and got my yearly wellness checkup. Other than being on meds for BP, I am the picture of health. 5 ft6, 135 pounds....22 BMI. (That part makes me sad but I know it's muscle weight, not fat). My cholesterol levels are excellent. Not bad for someone who indulges on chips and beer a lot. Tax me.

Went to the doctor today and got my yearly wellness checkup. Other than being on meds for BP, I am the picture of health. 5 ft6, 135 pounds....22 BMI. (That part makes me sad but I know it's muscle weight, not fat). My cholesterol levels are excellent. Not bad for someone who indulges on chips and beer a lot. Tax me.

You are willing to brag, but not willing to post the requisite thong picture. :mad:

You are willing to brag, but not willing to post the requisite thong picture. :mad:

I keep trying to post a thong pic, but the board software keeps filtering it to Coolie's hard drive.

I'll leave that to your imagination. It's better that way.

Then whoever made it didn't know what they were doing.

And yet you voluntarily moderate here.

What can I say. I am a masochist.